CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

We are talking about h1 here, right?

H1 is all about spawn killing....

Ya... That's the ticket.

Dude legit messaged me earlier calling me a rocket noob and then tried to explain how CE was nothing but spawn killing and took no skill. He was a level 23 in Halo 3 playlist though so I knew better than to mess with him.

cu

So im having an identity crisis. I have been a very agressive player since day 1. But i wanna change that but i dont at the same time. I perform better when i try to play passive such as 17-0, 19-1, 18-7. But i always forget to play passive and my agressive side comes out. I still perform well being agressive, but i feel like im less helpful with the agressive nature. So what should i do to kick that agressive gameplay away?

I think I play passive a lot, but also sometimes quite aggressive.

The times that I try to be agressive is when I:

1. Try to keep someone of from going a place. I'd gladly leave BR3 on Blackout to keep someone from going up the lift or red or snipe. 

2. To take someone by suprise. I try to move a certain distance to take someone by suprise. If you just killed someone, and then you can try to think of where they are going when they spawn and cut them off half away, where they'd least expect it. A push I sometimes use on foundry is this: 

https://gyazo.com/c3e1b603b94739a145d2ba3551d35a51

3. Push to spawn kill, and just take complete control(The pit, Standoff, Sandbox). Better on some maps than others. On some maps you just want to hold a room for example(Cold Storage). 

4. I push to surround the enemy. If someone is going into a bad spot like the flag on the pit, I always try to surround them, before they can get out of there. Take advantage of the bad moves the enemies does. 

6. Push for weapons. 

In the start of every game there is obviously a push for weapons. Try to think out of the box. I love taking the OS on guardian when we spawn, bum-rushing them to prevent them from getting the camo. More often than not, this will give us a score of 2-0. It gives us the 2-0 score, the camo and shotgun. It more often than not, gives them the sniper.  

I prefer it that way, and it's a trade off you have to do when you push for something. 

I had one friend who always rushed, and in my opinion he wasn't especially good. He managed to get a 50 lonewolf, but he rushed at so many unconventional times in game. I don't remember any example but I am sure he would jump into a room against 1 sword and 1 shotgun if he got the chance. 

Play agressive with style. Push, and do what you do to achieve something. Don't just push to push like my friend. 

Shit like this makes me wonder what hate messages kids will send to each other during Halo 5, my guess would be something like "stop abusing the SMG so much" or "you always thrust away from battles be a man and fight".

Stand still so I can shoot you!

This game is fucking trash. For at least 5 games now I've started with no teammates

• Upvote (+1) 1

This game is fucking trash. For at least 5 games now I've started with no teammates

I haven't had that yet, I keep getting easy AI on my team.

Dude legit messaged me earlier calling me a rocket noob and then tried to explain how CE was nothing but spawn killing and took no skill. He was a level 23 in Halo 3 playlist though so I knew better than to mess with him.

:lol:

I guess I quit MCC. I get black screened immediately the game starts. And this is my internet connection

4598595407.png

Edit: I even checked, and I'm not getting any connection hiccups. So I have no idea what the problem is. Any advice?

Make sure you don't have a second profile signed in in the background (Xbox Home, top left corner). It has to be 100% signed out and not just sitting idle when it comes to MCC. Especially if you share your console, or for some reason use a smurf/alt account. That shit will make you start games 10-30 seconds later than everyone else.

If that's not what it is, look up how to open your NAT, go for a hard reset, and if that still doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.

I've ran into a lot of the H2 loving party of 4 last second voters tonight.  My QTB speed has increased dramatically.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I've ran into a lot of the H2 loving party of 4 last second voters tonight.  My QTB speed has increased dramatically.

They're doing gods work

:walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just played with this guy "IMMA GET BOOTED"  who just betrayed people until he got kicked out.

Well at least he wasn't lying :P

MCC Anniversary in 2024 for the Xbox Two that has every current problem in MCC fixed with dedicated servers only and includes all Halos ever made and will release with perfection. Pre order now!!! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

MCC Anniversary in 2024 for the Xbox Two that has every current problem in MCC fixed with dedicated servers only and includes all Halos ever made and will release with perfection. Pre order now!!!

I would pay $100 for a perfect MCC with dedis. I would probably even pay $200 that's how much I want to play these games.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Dude. If they announced this game before launch at 200 bucks I probably still would've bought it for my love of Halo.

at this point they couldnt pay me 200 dollars to take anymore of their content. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

So a couple of pals of mine have recently bought XB1s and MCC. We party up and play a few games of BTB to get em reacquainted with the game. Then they ask to run the H4 playlist (being the most recent Halo game they've played) which I agree to do and off we go.

I actually had a real good time playing the H4 playlist  :walshy: 

I suspect in the main it was because it actually works 100%. No map crashes, no quitters, no lag, fast search times. Just 10+ fun games in a row. If only the rest of MCC was like this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So a couple of pals of mine have recently bought XB1s and MCC. We party up and play a few games of BTB to get em reacquainted with the game. Then they ask to run the H4 playlist (being the most recent Halo game they've played) which I agree to do and off we go.

I actually had a real good time playing the H4 playlist  :walshy:

I suspect in the main it was because it actually works 100%. No map crashes, no quitters, no lag, fast search times. Just 10+ fun games in a row. If only the rest of MCC was like this.

This is why I only play H4 on MCC now.

I cant even play anymore. Every game a person quits, quitting penalties please. If you leave you shouldn't be able to search, and every quit should add up for the day.

1 quit=5min of no matchmaking

2 quits=15min

3 quits=45minutes

Something along those lines

• Upvote (+1) 2