CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Probably going to stop playing Hardcore because of H3. Game is literal trash, and is anything but competitive. Combine that with one of the worst map pools in comp Halo and you got yourself a real bad time.

cya

• Upvote (+1) 6

JUST A LITTLE BIT

You're playing from Europe, right?  I'm guessing this is a way bigger factor than netcoding ... I've watched a ton of pros stream H3 hardcore in the past two weeks and haven't seen anything like this

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be apposed to an MCC 2.0 release in 2016. Like the way the game should've been.

With the horrid experience we've had, I can assure you no one would even bother coming back to play lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With the horrid experience we've had, I can assure you no one would even bother coming back to play lol.

I know it's just so sad to think of the potential. I just want HCE-H3 on Xbone. That actually work the way they should.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You're playing from Europe, right?  I'm guessing this is a way bigger factor than netcoding ... I've watched a ton of pros stream H3 hardcore in the past two weeks and haven't seen anything like this

Not saying you're wrong at all, but Halo 3 hasn't been the smoothest of connections for me either on this game. Shit happens to me like every other 3 games. And it's only in Halo 3 that this crap happens in.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FeaR%20PureVisioN/video/7042613

P.S.

After being down 4-1 in this god damn lag fest and coming back to lose like this made me want to break my fucking controller. 

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/FeaR%20PureVisioN/video/7298890

I hate Halo 3 so damn much online and not having dedicated servers makes it even worse because we had to deal with this crap back all throughout Halo 3 and it was supposed to be done with. Everyone knows Halo 3 on LAN vs Live are like two separate games.

I know it's just so sad to think of the potential. I just want HCE-H3 on Xbone. That actually work the way they should.

The biggest problem is that we're playing shitty ports of the shitty ports. If it wasn't for that the game would be so much better. Along with dedis of course.

But you know, "promise that most of the games being played are on dedicated servers guise"  :kappa:

Not joking or anything... but there's a Mexican in that game. Actually, the flag carrier is Mexican, So... maybe the game just picks up a random person to be the host, even if that person has the shittiest internet?

Not joking or anything... but there's a Mexican in that game. Actually, the flag carrier is Mexican, So... maybe the game just picks up a random person to be the host, even if that person has the shittiest internet?

Probably! Halo 3 just like we remember it, and that's not a joke; it was literally just like that back in the day. I'm pretty sure they were all foreign because they were just running in straight lines destroying us while tanking 10 shots from two people all game. Had this been on a good connection, we would've ended this game 5-0 in 4 minutes or less guaranteed. I'm not sure if @@Stoppabl3 has the clip or not but you had to see this one cap that took like 25 seconds to score as we were just standing on the flag and then finally let us score after their entire team spawned and ran across the map and BR'd us to death.

I've been getting on MCC for a few games of doubles every night but god damn theres a lot of SMG start games

The worst was SMG starts on Ivory tower that was so frustrating. Too many power weapons and good camping spots with said weapons

Ivory Tower SMG starts with radars is probably the worst thing you can play in Halo 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ivory Tower SMG starts with radars is probably the worst thing you can play in Halo 2.

Gemini Plasma Rifle starts would like a word with you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's sad there is no in bar connection, making it very hard to figure out who is host, and what country they are from. 

Team Hardcore is straight up unbearable today. I don't care whether H2 or H3 gets picked, but every other nerd in there does. If it isn't their precious game they quit out, every single fucking time. Not to mention just about every match I have played today has been a 3v4 or 2v4. How are these errors still happening close to a year after the game coming out? How can I still match up against 4 people with one ofher fucking person on my team. This game is going down without a doubt as my biggest dissapointment in the history of gaming. Probably this, then H4, then Reach. 343 has actually made me hate my favorite games ever made, more than some of my least favorite games ever made.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Come on bro, you know were coming back to run the ranked 2.0 Team Slayer Multi Game playlist once again  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Hardcore is straight up unbearable today. I don't care whether H2 or H3 gets picked, but every other nerd in there does. If it isn't their precious game they quit out, every single fucking time. Not to mention just about every match I have played today has been a 3v4 or 2v4. How are these errors still happening close to a year after the game coming out? How can I still match up against 4 people with one ofher fucking person on my team. This game is going down without a doubt as my biggest dissapointment in the history of gaming. Probably this, then H4, then Reach. 343 has actually made me hate my favorite games ever made, more than some of my least favorite games ever made.

Guide to getting a 50 in Hardcore:

Step 1: get 3 other players. Not because playing with a team is better, just for the votes.

Step 2: check the enemy teams clan tags. Find a mention of either H3 or H2 in them.

Step 3: Last second 4 man vote whichever was not mentioned in previous step. Causing them to rage quit.

Step 4: Rank up from free win.

Step 5: Repeat.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Guide to getting a 50 in Hardcore:

Step 1: get 3 other players. Not because playing with a team is better, just for the votes.

Step 2: check the enemy teams clan tags. Find a mention of either H3 or H2 in them.

Step 3: Last second 4 man vote whichever was not mentioned in previous step. Causing them to rage quit.

Step 4: Rank up from free win.

Step 5: Repeat.

My friend countered this by having tags he doesn't like. 

We also always screamed vote Halo 4 whenever we played doubles. 

There is such a long time since we have played doubles now though.

Is OS the strongest power position on Prisoner? I know I should ditch it when Rocks spawn, but what about camo? Stay up top or drop? (H1 noob)

Is OS the strongest power position on Prisoner? I know I should ditch it when Rocks spawn, but what about camo? Stay up top or drop? (H1 noob)

you can nade rocks to OS. I don't really know about camo though sorry.