CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The shot reg is RNG city. The only way to tell if someone has OS is if they pick it up whilst oneshot, as when you shoot them you will see no shield flare when they have the OS.

After playing for a while I'm starting to see the bullshit that happens. Even worse than the H3 BR sometimes

The shot reg is RNG city. The only way to tell if someone has OS is if they pick it up whilst oneshot, as when you shoot them you will see no shield flare when they have the OS.

This was a wonderous set up for "git gud" and you missed it you cretin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah shot reg in ce is a joke unless im host. I have better success with the AR. I gotta learn how to nade snipe to myself from shotty on chilly if its even possible. I'll have to line up 3 grenades to do it prob

One of my teammates i got paired up with just nipped me in the side with the ar then when I looked over hes spraying the sniper rifle for me to pick it up. how nice of him lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

One of my teammates i got paired up with just nipped me in the side with the ar then when I looked over hes spraying the sniper rifle for me to pick it up. how nice of him lol

Every time I try that my teammate thinks I'm trying to betray him and just shoots at me and kills me for the rest of the game.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

that is how i feel in almost any game.  I love CE but just cant play it because it's a gamble if my shots are going to register and if I am going to have a teammate who has thumbs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

that is how i feel in almost any game.  I love CE but just cant play it because it's a gamble if my shots are going to register and if I am going to have a teammate who has thumbs.

That feel when you start a match of CE and the first thing you hear is an Assault Rifle from your team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw this on Reddit. Not sure if anyone has posted it -

http://i.imgur.com/uMCWr4F.gifv

lol

Reminds me of a CTF game I had in SB on that map, was tied 1-1 near the very end of time and they pulled our flag and hog spawns, I nade hog as they got in it and I end up making it fly clear across the map and land right at the front of their base entrance for them to cap and win the game with like 3 seconds left.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't believe that Halo 4 is the most enjoyable game on MCC. That is the most fucked up thing I could ever imagine saying.

Crazy to think that this game was supposed to be for all the old fans to play for years and years to come. That is what pisses me off the most. I can't even play customs because the actual games are broken it's not just lag. This game was supposed to be THE game of the decade. What the fuck is wrong with this company? I have a feeling that MCC is our lasts chance to play the classic trilogy and this is what we get. If they don't ever fix this game we may never get another chance. This shit is depressing.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not sure if this is MCC related or not but I find it fascinating

Halo 2 Sprinting

the prototype sprint in h2 is somehow better than the ones implemented in the actual series. shoot me

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sick of medals not going towards my achievements properly. Trying to get the 'Domination Achievement' and have 98/100 legendary medals even though the medal list in game says I have 140+  :angry:

the prototype sprint in h2 is somehow better than the ones implemented in the actual series. shoot me

It definitely looks like a slippery type of shit kinda like Halo 4's, which I thought was horrible.

The only better thing about it is how it flips people off.

EDIT: not that there are good iterations of sprint...

• Downvote (-1) 1

I've been getting on MCC for a few games of doubles every night but god damn theres a lot of SMG start games

The worst was SMG starts on Ivory tower that was so frustrating. Too many power weapons and good camping spots with said weapons