CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Dude it's not even a competitive playlist. And they did the same thing to Team Slayer. The ranks don't even work past 20 anyways.

Nothing about mcc works so why does anyone care if they got their 42 or not? You all are so distressed that a broken game isn't quite what you want that you will do anything to play it even if you can't enjoy it any more because it is so messed up. I can't relate... Waiting five minutes is intolerable for me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nothing about mcc works so why does anyone care if they got their 42 or not? You all are so distressed that a broken game isn't quite what you want that you will do anything to play it even if you can't enjoy it any more because it is so fucked up. I can't relate... Waiting five minutes is intolerable for me.

I can't tell if you are against what I am saying or not?

I can't tell if you are against what I am saying or not?

I am saying I am against both sides of your discussion. You both want mcc a certain way but could it really matter? There is so low a population and so much doesn't work, ask yourself why do you care so much? It's broken.

You playing 4s or 2s. 2s spawns are goat, but if you don't know how they work...

i don't know much about Halo CE spawns, but i don't think people are supposed to spawn behind or in front of me. On Rat Race especially, my teammate and i will die in one room and spawn in the same room in front of the enemy team (into grenades that are still bouncing around no less). 

The spawns and lag are the only things keeping me from committing to an otherwise solid playlist (until i end up on a map i don't like). 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I am saying I am against both sides of your discussion. You both want mcc a certain way but could it really matter? There is so low a population and so much doesn't work, ask yourself why do you care so much? It's broken.

Because I am trying to get my friends as good as possible before Halo 5 comes out. Having every playlist ranked is pointless with such a low population anyways and it's just gonna get lower. I am treating the game as a "warm up" for H5 for my friends. But as of now we can't really practice and my friends aren't really learning.

i don't know much about Halo CE spawns, but i don't think people are supposed to spawn behind or in front of me. 

They are based on where their teammate is. So they may spawn right in front or behind you often. You need to learn the spawn points and predict the spawns based on where their teammate is. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

i don't know much about Halo CE spawns, but i don't think people are supposed to spawn behind or in front of me.

Halospawns.com

Learn it. And look up some vids on YouTube by missingno or search this site for teapots thread. Then they will make sense

• Upvote (+1) 2

i don't know much about Halo CE spawns, but i don't think people are supposed to spawn behind or in front of me. On Rat Race especially, my teammate and i will die in one room and spawn in the same room in front of the enemy team (into grenades that are still bouncing around no less). 

The spawns and lag are the only things keeping me from committing to an otherwise solid playlist (until i end up on a map i don't like). 

The spawn-block zone is very small in CE. If you're both dying at the same time in the Rat Race scenario then that's just shit luck, but if your deaths are staggered by a few seconds each then you're influencing each other's spawns and they've basically got you in a trap.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The spawn-block zone is very small in CE. If you're both dying at the same time in the Rat Race scenario then that's just shit luck, but if your deaths are staggered by a few seconds each then you're influencing each other's spawns and they've basically got you in a trap.

Why is that a good thing then? A game with unpredictable pocket nukes is the last thing that I'd want to have an exploitable spawn system like that. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Why is that a good thing then? A game with unpredictable pocket nukes is the last thing that I'd want to have an exploitable spawn system like that.

People think spawn traps are king. I certainly disagree.

• Downvote (-1) 2

People think spawn traps are king. I certainly disagree.

i mean you should be able to prevent the enemy from advancing by forcing them into an unfavorable position.

but spawning into grenades is fucking dumb in any game. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well I can see it not being somebody's taste, but it does make the game very unforgiving when a team screws up, and very rewarding to a team with enough knowledge/discipline to get a team into spawn trap.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well I can see it not being somebody's taste, but it does make the game very unforgiving when a team screws up, and very rewarding to a team with enough knowledge/discipline to get a team into spawn trap.

cheap kills aren't rewarding. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Backing out is so anoyying in Team Hardcore, 343 should leave itith only H2C and put the MLG H3 gametypes in the H3 playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

cheap kills aren't rewarding. 

Sure they are, in this case. Spawn traps don't just happen in CE unless one team is severely outmatched by another or severely outwitted by another.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sure they are, in this case. Spawn traps don't just happen in CE unless one team is severely outmatched by another or severely outwitted by another.

or one team gets lucky when my teammate and i spawn in a corner into their grenades. 

it's probably just maps like that. i didn't have any trouble with spawns on dammy or chill out. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

or one team gets lucky when my teammate and i spawn in a corner into their grenades. 

it's probably just maps like that. i didn't have any trouble with spawns on dammy or chill out. 

Shit spawns happen in CE, but they happen in every other Halo game too. In MLG Sanctuary in Reach I can recall several instances where I spawned directly into a rocket, usually in our snipe. Halo 3, don't get me started.

I'm gonna guess that this happened at the shields on RR.

Decided to pick up an X1 again with the recent Best Buy bundle that included the Samsung TV. I'm glad it doesn't take long to find games but damn, I forgot how much I hate Halo 3. And that's all that gets voted for in Hardcore. And most of the people in the CE playlist have no idea what they're doing. 

Doubles playlist is so annoying.  Who designed this crap?

If I have to play smg starts on ivory tower one more time...

Shit spawns happen in CE, but they happen in every other Halo game too. In MLG Sanctuary in Reach I can recall several instances where I spawned directly into a rocket, usually in our snipe. Halo 3, don't get me started.

I'm gonna guess that this happened at the shields on RR.

The red and blue rooms.

I still like the map a lot but those kind of spawns kill the flow for me. 

Decided to pick up an X1 again with the recent Best Buy bundle that included the Samsung TV. I'm glad it doesn't take long to find games but damn, I forgot how much I hate Halo 3. And that's all that gets voted for in Hardcore. And most of the people in the CE playlist have no idea what they're doing. 

Around rank 15-20 it gets better

• Upvote (+1) 1