CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Enjoying H3 MLG, feels good to be able to 4 shot in H3 at last.

Also nice that they put out the main menu message to everyone, should give it a bit of publicity to the casuals?

Because AR starts, Random games and only Slayer are great for teaching someone that has never played Halo, how to play Halo. They need to learn an actual games fundamentals and mechanics. You can't put someone who has never really played into a playlist where they have to learn FIVE different games mechanics. Let's stop being selfish with everything needing rank here and let people who want social not be limited to only slayer with every other game as well.

Then throw them into ranked to teach them. It's better anyways. That's what I did.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it just hype because its new or will people always mindlessly vote for H3 in hardcore? Fucking Amplified TS got voted 7-1 over Midship CTF  

I can only speak for myself but h3 mlg settings were the main reason by far I bought an xbox one. The other halos were a nice bonus but they promised h3 mlg settings "as we remembered them" from the start, so after waiting nine? months I finally get to play them on xbone even if the br is still broken and the settings aren't perfect.

No CU? *Sigh*

I really wish developers would realize that us consumers respect honesty. Keeping us in the dark is incalculability more harmful to your reputation than just saying something. If MCC isn't getting more updates, TELL US. We at least deserve that much after purchasing what was a broken mess of a game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can only speak for myself but h3 mlg settings were the main reason by far I bought an xbox one. The other halos were a nice bonus but they promised h3 mlg settings "as we remembered them" from the start, so after waiting nine? months I finally get to play them on xbone even if the br is still broken and the settings aren't perfect.

You do realize that Halo 3, in its original form, had been playable this whole time on Xbox 360.... right?

LOL nevermind this game is unplayable if the connection is bad. my weapons are switching 5 seconds after i press the button smh 

• Upvote (+1) 1

People like Halo 3, shocker right?

I love OG H3, it's the first Halo I got into and the most fun I've had playing any video game is by far playing H3 50 high mlg when you could search alone, when everyone was trying, games were even, everyone had mics, etc... However, MCC H3 is awful and that wasn't even my point; "competitive" players automatically voting H3 like spastics is what I don't get. Maybe most "H3 kids" are just too narrow-minded to give H2/H1 a shot, but I'm an "H3 kid" and the transition from H3 to any other Halo is definitely the easiest there is, and the collection has been out 9 months with H3 being the least playable/enjoyable Halo, so I just don't see any excuse for voting Amp TS on a poor man's H3 over Middy CTF/Warlock TS. Hopefully it's just because the settings are new.

I love OG H3, it's the first Halo I got into and the most fun I've had playing any video game is by far playing H3 50 high mlg when you could search alone, when everyone was trying, games were even, everyone had mics, etc... However, MCC H3 is awful and that wasn't even my point; "competitive" players automatically voting H3 like spastics is what I don't get. Maybe most "H3 kids" are just too narrow-minded to give H2/H1 a shot, but I'm an "H3 kid" and the transition from H3 to any other Halo is definitely the easiest there is, and the collection has been out 9 months with H3 being the least playable/enjoyable Halo, so I just don't see any excuse for voting Amp TS on a poor man's H3 over Middy CTF/Warlock TS. Hopefully it's just because the settings are new.

Because they want to play Halo 3.

30 fps and a population of 15 isn't exactly ideal.

Hard to enjoy 60 fps when aiming, the most basic function of any shooter, is broken. + Shitty shot reg, far from ideal I'd say.

Hard to enjoy 60 fps when aiming, the most basic function of any shooter, is broken. + Shitty shot reg, far from ideal I'd say.

Well there's no other way to play Halo 3 so I don't get why you are mad at H3 fans.

did they fix CE? just played a game of rat race and it was amazing.

I want to believe this so hard. But I really doubt it.

I want to believe this so hard. But I really doubt it.

all i know is that i'm having fun, which i can't say about anything i've played of Halo 2.

These spawns are ass though. 

I can't even search for a game. Getting the "downloading latest matchmaking data" message all night. Tried everything I know if to get around it. Any suggestions?