CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

My hope for MCC is that there's been a parallel team reworking it from scratch this whole time - to make a version that will work better with the new Windows 10 version of the Xbone.

Supposedly a lot of the problems are tied to how the box handles parties and matchmaking and voice. If all that is reworked, maybe the MCC interface should be as well.

I know it's a pipe dream but a dude can hope.

Honestly, if CE wasn't described to be so intimidating here, I would try it out.

Or if the Skill Matching is perfect I wouldn't mind trying it out.

CE is deep and has a high skill ceiling, but ranks work, you'll get good matches and have a chance to develop as a player naturally.

There is a new bug where I cannot load my theater clips even after I quit the build.....

There is a new bug where I cannot load my theater clips even after I quit the build.....

MCC is a special kind of fucked up, you have to quit the box (hard reset the console).

MCC is a special kind of fucked up, you have to quit the box (hard reset the console).

Let's not forget to mention that forge doesn't load sometimes in the menus. 

Let's not forget to mention that forge doesn't load sometimes in the menus. 

Or the fact that sometimes none of the menus will load.

I'm a big fan of Windows 10 I have to say. :)

Anybody know when approximately the Windows 10 dashboard update is coming to Xbox One? I know "sometime after Windows 10 release" was the last status I've seen but I was wondering if anyone has seen any updates as to when this will be available for XB1.

So I was able to fix the Amplified and Onslaught remakes in forge to be 100% accurate. "Exactly as you remember it"  ;)

U1mB9GO.png

u0VG1Yu.png    yeP4kDY.png

What was wrong with them? I haven't kept up much with the community-made ones.

What was wrong with them? I haven't kept up much with the community-made ones.

The Onslaught remake had broken spawns and top middle was too low compared to original. Amplified was missing the little huts in front of p1 (the hardest thing to forge), the floating box on blue side, the signs under the base, and some spawns. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Onslaught remake had broken spawns and top middle was too low compared to original. Amplified was missing the little huts in front of p1 (the hardest thing to forge), the floating box on blue side, the signs under the base, and some spawns. 

Nice man. 

I've been playing the Mass Effect series for the first time ever lately. Both of the first two games on PC (Steam) have massive game-breaking geometry glitches, it kind of reminds me of the experience of playing MCC.

Really? Never had a problem on Xbox. How are you liking the game besides that? It's probably my favourite trilogy of all time.

Really? Never had a problem on Xbox. How are you coming liking the game besides that? It's probably my favourite trilogy of all time.

Agreed. Mass Effect was amazing! Maybe there are some graphics card inconsistencies @@Cursed Lemon? Haven't touched it on PC, but on Xbox it was pretty much perfect. Maybe there are some other users that had the same issue and can help solve it if it's truly game-breaking.

Agreed. Mass Effect was amazing! Maybe there are some graphics card inconsistencies @@Cursed Lemon? Haven't touched it on PC, but on Xbox it was pretty much perfect. Maybe there are some other users that had the same issue and can help solve it if it's truly game-breaking.

The PC ports were pretty rough. No controller support sucks big time.

I finished ME and started ME2 but I couldn't handle the vehicle shit and stopped entirely.

Really? Never had a problem on Xbox. How are you liking the game besides that? It's probably my favourite trilogy of all time.

The first one was really dry and the Mako is the second worst-driving vehicle of all time (to the H1 Warthog). The second one I think is warming up a little with more genuine character interactions. The combat is eh, but that's not really the selling point of the series.

They're known bugs. Stuff where you just randomly walk into a map glitch that traps you, and if you haven't saved recently, then you're fucked.

That's an audio option, not a bug.

There's an audio option to hear the other team the entire matchmaking game??

There's an audio option to hear the other team the entire matchmaking game??

There an audio option which relates to voice chat and has two options:

All Players - You will hear everyone who has the "All Players" option enabled

Team Only - You will only hear your team mates, provided they are also using the "Team Only" option.

I think All Players is the option chosen by default, so a lot of people wonder why they can hear the other team.

The PC ports were pretty rough. No controller support sucks big time.

I finished ME and started ME2 but I couldn't handle the vehicle shit and stopped entirely.

They're known bugs. Stuff where you just randomly walk into a map glitch that traps you, and if you haven't saved recently, then you're fucked.

Oh really now? Man that sucks. I definitely feel your frustration now; that would wholeheartedly piss me off. 

There an audio option which relates to voice chat and has two options:

All Players - You will hear everyone who has the "All Players" option enabled

Team Only - You will only hear your team mates, provided they are also using the "Team Only" option.

I think All Players is the option chosen by default, so a lot of people wonder why they can hear the other team.

Well shit that makes no sense. Good looks though.

Well shit that makes no sense. Good looks though.

Yeah, it's a weird option. 

All it has done is confuse the hell out of people.

Excellent job with the fixes.  Can't imagine those pieces are too hard to place with ghost merging though.   Doing it using conventional interlocking/geomerging? Nightmare.

So, I'm randomly stuck downloading the latest MM data for some reason. Anyone have any suggestions? I've quit the build already and have done a hard reset. I did launch the preview dashboard for the first time today, would that have done it? I uninstalled the thing, but it's still not working.