CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Exactly.  There should have been public terminations, and there weren't.  It's like they don't even care that this game was a colossal disappointment.

Dan anoyb was the leader for gears of war as well? The guy that totally ruined gears of war judgement?

Dan anoyb was the leader for gears of war as well? The guy that totally ruined gears of war judgement?

No.  Quinn DelHoyo is the person you're thinking of.

quinn.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

olake.jpg

Dear Halo community:

We regret being bad developers

We regret making Halo 4

And we most certainly regret porting the raggedy-ass MCC!

Preorder Halo 5 plz

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't remember who I was talking to about this a while back, but you can take split-screen players into ranked matched, just not guests. 

I don't remember who I was talking to about this a while back, but you can take split-screen players into ranked matched, just not guests.

Haven't some people been having problems when two accounts are signed in? If you could get it to work, splitscreen FoV in CE on MCC is even more GOAT than the original and would be pretty awesome when ranking up.

Haven't some people been having problems when two accounts are signed in? If you could get it to work, splitscreen FoV in CE on MCC is even more GOAT than the original and would be pretty awesome when ranking up.

At the cost of starting the match late and forfeiting powerups, weapons and map control.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup. Annoying bug :/

At the cost of starting the match late and forfeiting powerups, weapons and map control.

Risk vs reward. It's all part of the MCC matchmaking meta, man.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really can't wait until rare replay that will get me through until gears of war ultimate edition comes out. So tired of getting on mcc and my friends just refuse to play because it is such a hassle. );

watch Rare Replay work flawlessly at lauch with 30 past games on one disc

Extremely looking forward to this.

I have the best idea for MCC. Rather than default AR starts and the option of "Slayer/obj BRs", why don't they just reverse it? Make the AR variants an option in the third slot and have BR everything else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have the best idea for MCC. Rather than default AR starts and the option of "Slayer/obj BRs", why don't they just reverse it? Make the AR variants an option in the third slot and have BR everything else.

that's too easy bro...

I swear CE keeps getting worse and worse.  The connections issues are a complete joke and it is hardly worth playing off host.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That would make sense though...which is the problem. Things that make sense dont happen in Halo anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thats a great idea, that way Halo 4 and AR starts will be the furtherest away from being picked

FACT - Microsoft has an aversion to accurate ports:

(pics)

While I agree that the PD port could be better, I think it's safe to say that this is the doing of some over-ambitious artist that insisted on putting his "touch" on everything. Aside from those inaccuracies, the game looks great for the most part and is a true pleasure at 60 fps.

Now if only they didn't botch multiplayer settings and all that stuff :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats a great idea, that way Halo 4 and AR starts will be the furtherest away from being picked

Exactly. It's a win for everybody. I mean how many people left that play Halo even prefer ARs? They have to be an even smaller minority at this point.

what! Dude, I've been playing split almost exclusively. This did happened 1 time and I was furious, but that was only once out of well over 100 games I'd say.

TBH, I just started playing about a week after ranks came out and I've had a good experience overall.

what! Dude, I've been playing split almost exclusively. This did happened 1 time and I was furious, but that was only once out of well over 100 games I'd say.

TBH, I just started playing about a week after ranks came out and I've had a good experience overall.

Yeah I must say - of all the times I've 2-boxed in the CE playlist, I've only started a couple of matches late. Maybe the match only starts late if you have 2 accounts logged in but only 1 is in the MCC roster?

I'm curious, 2 profiles or you and a guest?