CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So you should be hyped for 14th ;) As that's when it's out over here, right?

Ah shit, might have got the date wrong. But yeah I cannot wait, Halo is back.

All we need is some big league announcing that they will have it on the circuit (UGC has it, MLG will probably follow)

2014-'15 is looking bright, the dark days of 2010-'14 are over.

In case anyone missed it, ingame leaderboards:

]

Hmm I wonder if that's just campaign or MP as well. Hopefully both

Ah shit, might have got the date wrong. But yeah I cannot wait, Halo is back.

All we need is some big league announcing that they will have it on the circuit (UGC has it, MLG will probably follow)

2014-'15 is looking bright, the dark days of 2010-'14 are over.

Well, the one good thing about it being a Friday release is that we have the whole weekend to play it :). Yeah, I really can't wait, gotta wait so long though!

Well, the one good thing about it being a Friday release is that we have the whole weekend to play it :). Yeah, I really can't wait, gotta wait so long though!

Not been this hyped since Gears 3. WE BACK

I don't see anything wrong with H2:A, but Halo 2 will obviously will be preferred. Looks fun though.

have fun with it

1dCso3a.png

wooooooooow......

Will do, hope you at least give it a try as well.

i'm trying everything....I just won't be playing H2:A too much...

• Upvote (+1) 1

i'm trying everything....I just won't be playing H2:A too much...

Same here, feels more like a bonus than an actual game. Still a nice touch though.

what are all the remastered maps again?

Confirmed:

Coagulation

Ascension

Very likely:

Lockout

Midship

Zanzibar

Waterworks or Headlong

• Upvote (+1) 1

1dCso3a.png

The fact that they have an easily accessible place with customization, service record, files, and leaderboards makes me lead toward this is for online and it looks pretty cool  :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Will MCC be playable at this convention or is that panel talk the only content we're getting? 

God damn, I'm dying over here to finally see some Halo CE footage, don't care how bad the kids are playing it, I just wanna see it!

Nom Sayin'?

Will MCC be playable at this convention or is that panel talk the only content we're getting? 

God damn, I'm dying over here to finally see some Halo CE footage, don't care how bad the kids are playing it, I just wanna see it!

Nom Sayin'?

Not playable.

what are all the remastered maps again?

Accidentally negged that, my bad.

The maps are Ascension, Lockout, Zanzibar, and Coagulation so far. I'm hoping for Waterworks to be one of the last two.

Not playable.

Fastest reply ever.

Thanks for confirming. Damn, I really hope they start releasing some gameplay soon and answer some questions about CE's netcode.

Fastest reply ever.

Thanks for confirming. Damn, I really hope they start releasing some gameplay soon and answer some questions about CE's netcode.

We'll know more in the months to come, especially when people start getting their hands on it.

Kinda disappointing to see Coagulation get remastered. Shouldn't we see an original Halo 2 map get remastered instead of a remastery of a remake? Besides, the map is stale. We've seen it in every Halo game in one form or another. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Kinda disappointing to see Coagulation get remastered. Shouldn't we see an original Halo 2 map get remastered instead of a remastery of a remake? Besides, the map is stale. We've seen it in every Halo game in one form or another. 

When they said "fan favorite" maps were going to be remastered, it basically meant we'd be seeing maps that were already remade once or twice. 

Lockout

Ascension

Midship

Zanzibar

Coagulation

Ivory Tower

The least likely to be included there is Ivory Tower, but these were the only maps that were explicitly mentioned in the panel today, so it's a good bet this is the final list. 

Personally would rather see fresh faces like Waterworks, Colossus, Burial Mounds, Relic and Terminal in the new graphics. They also have more potential as far as interactivity is concerned. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

is it just me or does the player ID guy have a flame head  ??????

Nope, you're imagining it.

Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

is it just me or does the player ID guy have a flame head  ??????

I don't see it. You're going crazy, bruh. 

What's the difference between customization and ID?