CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Someone please tell me they didn't make the H1 score limit 10? I'm hoping my game just randomly decided to end lol

Is there even gonna be a June update

I just want JIP fixed.

That way I can shut myself away from matchmaking and drown in customs until the next update fixes everything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't stress how sad I am that ranks decided to come out until the middle of the summer, you know, when I have to work all day and am at my cottage with third world internet.

Why couldnt they have come out you know, last November? When I paid my money and had tons of time stuck inside during winter? Now Halo 5 is around the corner and hardly any of my friends give a fuck about this game anymore.

Its been seven fucking months since I forked my hard earned 85$.

Such a missed opportunity.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

H:CE is now ranked.

J5dr9TD.png

i

cannot

believe

it!

WJTDCAS_zps17e88295.gif

(though i doubt itll change all that much, population is too low in the CE playlist)

Played about 20 games in doubles today, got from a 11 all the way to a 12!

Only lost one game, but the rest were us lagging out, game crashing, having no opponents and having to sit around in an empty game for 15 mins, getting host booted, looking for H3 HLG kids for 15 mins, etc.

Ranks are meaningless in a broken game, people. Especially when the ranking system has more holes than Bonnie & Clyde's car.

Ranks aren't meaningless. I have been getting very good matches due to skill restrictions. When there were no ranks I often matched what appeared to be people without hands.

It'd be better if parties matched parties and randoms matched randoms though. And that would work because halo 3 still works fine with it on Xbox 360... And the population is much lower on that then the population of mcc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to H1 and had a question for the more experienced players. In MCC, is it still ideal to to aim with the bottom edge of the circle of the pistol reticule at the very top of the enemy's head? Also, do you guys think that shot-leading is necessary in this game or does the MCC's netcode for H1 make that obsolete? Thanks.

I don't understand... It's 7 months since launch and I'm struggling to get a game

• Upvote (+1) 1

low player population

Yep, they have had 8 months to work on the incredibly difficult player count, and still for some reason have not put it in, so we are left to wonder how many fucking people are in each playlist.  Well at least now I can play Halo 1 against people who have eyeballs and arms after searching forever and lagging out of every other game......

Typical whiny H3 baby right there.

A bit old but I got this once after not playing Halo 3 for several months and winning a game in Rumble Pit

http://s6.postimg.org/hqli7ncht/HNI_0001.jpg

MLP avatar makes it even better

Man. He's just a straight up freak, damn. Usually if someone out plays me, I send a positive message. Jeez, that's awful what the actual fuck haha.

I really am curious which issues are preventing Halo 3’s Hardcore variants from being brought into matchmaking? I played the gametypes/maps people on this forum made and they were correct.

I really am curious which issues are preventing Halo 3’s Hardcore variants from being brought into matchmaking? I played the gametypes/maps people on this forum made and they were correct.

They probably consider it very low on their priority list, or they just don't give a rats ass.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They probably consider it a very low on their priority list, or they just don't give a rats ass.

I mean they announced adding this in January. If theres some issue porting the maps over just use the correct settings we made and add them in. At least be transparent and tell us what the issue is. 

"Bull, Halo 4 pulled a ridiculous amount of power out of the 360. It was by far Microsoft's most expensive game for R&D, H2A multiplayer looks better than most games I've played on PC."

- Dude from Reddit. 

Some good laughs in that Greenskull AMA. 

I mean they announced adding this in January. If theres some issue porting the maps over just use the correct settings we made and add them in. At least be transparent and tell us what the issue is.

My guess is that there are only a handful of people currently working on fixing the MCC and they dont see that as a priority. The way that 343 handled this game is precisely why I am never buying another 343 game.
  • Upvote (+1) 1