CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The reticle speed in H3 still feels off to me. IDK if I'm the only one

You are not, something is definitely still wrong with it. Idk what it is but sometimes it feels like if you are shooting at someone the reticle magnetism just disappears. Or the speed is changing for a second. Really strange.

But yeah, it happens to me too that I can 4shot people without MLG settings. That was pretty much impossible for me on the old console due to my stupid connection.

I still have quite a lot of laggy games but the ones which are fine have a way better connection than the 360 ones.

It feels better in MCC for me too. Although I'm getting more bloodshots when enemies are in the air (jumping or going over a man cannon) than I ever did on the 360.

The irony is palpable.

>Ross and Ayoub disappear from the internet after the first two months of the MCC

>She basically leaves Bravo on his own to do her job along with his

>Reappears on Twitter to celebrate the MCC's launch like five months later

>Both of them still had not commented on anything even after ODST is given as compensation

>Ross Apologizes about MCC's bugs as there's only 3-4 days until E3

I again applaud Bravo for taking the bullet. You really should not have had to but you were doing your job and unfortunately forced to do Bonnie Ross's. Why would a company employee wait until a major event is around the corner to deliver an apology? I thought "surprising" things were discussed during E3...

• Upvote (+1) 5

Of all the gametypes to show up the most in doubles it had to be Midship ball where they can camp bottom base with a sword and hold the ball, team slayer turf where they can walk out the map, and damn assembly for H3 . Are these gametypes being weighted heavily on purpose or is this just mere coincidence?

Why would a company employee wait until a major event is around the corner to deliver an apology? I thought "surprising" things were discussed during E3...

I'm sure they have PR people guiding them through damage control and telling them when to apologize at the opportune moment.

Of all the gametypes to show up the most in doubles it had to be Midship ball where they can camp bottom base with a sword and hold the ball, team slayer turf where they can walk out the map, and damn assembly for H3 . Are these gametypes being weighted heavily on purpose or is this just mere coincidence?

I'm sure they have PR people guiding them through damage control and telling them when to apologize at the opportune moment.

They should probably consider hiring new PR people then. Their PR has been the most hilarious shit show in gaming for awhile

• Upvote (+1) 2

There's no level restrictions either? Parties searching 50 high can match whoever. Wow this game.

Yeah, this game is still a disaster. Just played 12 games of double team with a partner, and we only lost 2 games. I ranked up all the way to a 3, and he stayed at the same rank he started with (13). The other team quit out of the majority of the games, and I actually ranked down after one of the teams quit (we had won 5 games previous to my de-rank).

Played some H2 hardcore, and in some games the shot registration felt pretty good, and in other games it took more than 6 shots to drop an enemy's shields top mid on midship (gotta love those dedicated servers). The other team had a quitter in at least 30 percent of hardcore games we played, which lead to the whole team quitting out as well.

We then switched over the to the H:CE playlist, and  had players quit out of all but two games.

Needless to say, that the "quit penalties" that 343i implemented are not an effective deterrent to keep players from quitting. It also appears to me that the ranking system is not giving you wins when the other team quits.

343 is going to have to add some kind of time restriction penalties for quitting (think Dota 2 or CS:GO). Because as the game stands now, you should consider yourself lucky if you are actually able to finish a game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But Cortana is real dude...

R U CRAZY M8 U CAN'T BE GOOD AT A GAME AND HAVE A LIFE AT THE SAME TIME. IT'S ONE OR OTHER WHAT IS WRONG WITH U. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

just curious have they mentioned anything at all about this months update? if there is even going to be one this month.

well if there is one this month we will here about it today before e3, i have a feeling this game is at its end with support from devs.

How do you watlk out of the map on Turf. The only way to get out that I remember was super jumping or rocketing out, and neither can be done in mcc mm.

just curious have they mentioned anything at all about this months update? if there is even going to be one this month.

well if there is one this month we will here about it today before e3, i have a feeling this game is at its end with support from devs.

Microsoft will be giving some employees who were on the "MCC team" pink slips pretty soon.  Hope they have their resumes updated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Microsoft will be giving some employees who were on the "MCC team" pink slips pretty soon.  Hope they have their resumes updated.

If I worked on the MCC I would not put that on my fucking resume LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 5

They should fire Bonnie and the PR people because they seem to be doing a terrible job.
  • Upvote (+1) 1