CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I cannot believe Bonnie Ross broke the silence to basically twiddle her thumbs about putting all games on a separate disc.

Lady, the problem isn't only the outsourcing, the delayed patches, sporadic 'hotfixes', the Xbox One just is not the platform to succeed the 360.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Now I'm pissed that this didn't happen. Imagine if everyone was forced to play Halo 1 and realized how awesome it was.

Goddamnit.

And how it is an irrefutable fact that it still has the highest skill-gap in the franchise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Start a game 2v1 cos teammate's game reset.

Why is this game still broken?

If anyone picks H2 midship plasma rifle starts then we should be allowed to ban them from forums.

Seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 1

is it safe to run solo/2s or can you still match po4?

Its not safe. There are no party restrictions and it doesnt look like there will ever be any.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If anyone picks H2 midship plasma rifle starts then we should be allowed to ban them from forums.

Seriously.

It needs to say it in the title when voting it. I keep voting it without remembering its PR start.

Been in the midst of my university final year exams (last one in 8 hours :ghost: )  so haven't played MCC in like 2-3 weeks, too lazy to go through the thread and see what the happenings have been, anyone care to summarize what the developments over this period have been unless it's nothing significant. Thanks :D

Its not safe. There are no party restrictions and it doesnt look like there will ever be any.

Disgraceful... I'm sure they'll patch it though, seeing how they tried to hide players' identities during searches with the last patch

Been in the midst of my university final year exams (last one in 8 hours :ghost: )  so haven't played MCC in like 2-3 weeks, too lazy to go through the thread and see what the happenings have been, anyone care to summarize what the developments over this period have been unless it's nothing significant. Thanks :D

Ranks are out with no party restrictions

CE aiming is broken

H3 aiming is still broken

Maps still crash

• Upvote (+1) 3

Disgraceful... I'm sure they'll patch it though, seeing how they tried to hide players' identities during searches with the last patch

I honestly doubt it. They rather have quick matches than fair ones and who even knows if the population can handle party restrictions

343 still sucks, 

Still numerous bugs and hit detection issues 

343 added ranks to various playlists (h2c included)

Still the Master Patch Collection - put one out, break 6 others things.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Meanwhile, I just found out that the FLOOR doesn't register on Derelict lmao I really wonder who they got working on these patches  :lol:

Meanwhile, I just found out that the FLOOR doesn't register on Derelict lmao I really wonder who they got working on these patches  :lol:

yea u can nade thru certain spots on the floor...terrible

343's handling of the MCC would be a great case study for business students on everything that you should NOT do when running a business.

But it made money.

In the eyes of the free market, it doesn't matter if the product is crap. If you can sell it, you did good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody know what do when it's the first time since ranks update (yesterday) that you've played and it sits at "Downloading Latest Data" forever?

I honestly doubt it. They rather have quick matches than fair ones and who even knows if the population can handle party restrictions

If OG h3 is still playable in po3 and po4, then there's no reason why they shouldn't implement party restrictions in mcc

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anybody know what do when it's the first time since ranks update (yesterday) that you've played and it sits at "Downloading Latest Data" forever?

That happened to me and it was because my NAT had inexplicably turned to Moderate. Power cycling my modem returned it to Open and got me back into matchmaking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It needs to say it in the title when voting it. I keep voting it without remembering its PR start.

Yeah, the same with H2a (not that I ever pick it, just saying same thing happens). Also make all obj BR starts.

The ranks are nice but they still have a LONG way to go with little details that will make the playlists so much better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That happened to me and it was because my NAT had inexplicably turned to Moderate. Power cycling my modem returned it to Open and got me back into matchmaking.

Thanks for the tip. Didn't work out for me. Just going to leave it on overnight. Idk.

7 months of manpower and the game is still broken

it's over boys

the game isnt broken, its in a way better state after all these patches than most people here would openly admit it to be

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

the game isnt broken, its in a way better state after all these patches than most people here would openly admit it to be

The damage has been done.  The only thing saving 343 are the people who see a pretty cgi promo for H5 and buy right back into the hype. 

• Upvote (+1) 9