CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Magnetism and ranks will not mean that Halo 1 is fixed. Not until the sound effects, HUD, maps, shaders, etc. all match the original Xbox version can that word be used. "Improved" is acceptable, though I personally like "less bad".

ANY negative adjustment to the version of the game that started it all is sacrilege.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Magnetism and ranks will not mean that Halo 1 is fixed. Not until the sound effects, HUD, maps, shaders, etc. all match the original Xbox version can that word be used. "Improved" is acceptable, though I personally like "less bad".

ANY negative adjustment to the version of the game that started it all is sacrilege.

LOL

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I saw a lot of people playing Halo 3 yesterday, I feel bad for them because objective AR starts is always the first option an that's all people vote.

I saw a lot of people playing Halo 3 yesterday, I feel bad for them because objective AR starts is always the first option an that's all people vote.

I voted for Pit Flag just to see if it was when I first got on and sure enough it was AR starts. So now I'll never get to play objective.

There's not even a mix from what I've heard They're all AR starts so now H3 ranked has become Slayer BRs

I voted for Pit Flag just to see if it was when I first got on and sure enough it was AR starts. So now I'll never get to play objective.

There's not even a mix from what I've heard They're all AR starts so now H3 ranked has become Slayer BRs

That sucks, hopefully while there fixing CE they're fixing the AR start objective problem in Halo 3.

Today is a good day to be a Halo fan :)

On the other side there are 343 bad days to be a Halo fan every year.

• Upvote (+1) 5

And the remaining 22 days are good because you can get lost in dumb video updates by 343 that just mention awesome things about Halo. They never said that MCC had issues in those.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm assuming xbl is down during those 22 other days?

• Upvote (+1) 4

And the remaining 22 days are good because you can get lost in dumb video updates by 343 that just mention awesome things about Halo. They never said that MCC had issues in those.

There's actually a section in the GI article where Bonnie Ross talks about the failing of the MCC where she calls it "unacceptable". They also said every Halo game from now on will have a beta pre-launch.

There's actually a section in the GI article where Bonnie Ross talks about the failing of the MCC where she calls it "unacceptable". They also said every Halo game from now on will have a beta pre-launch.

That is just bs talking. When MCC released broken as fuck they already had people working on Halo 5 because the main cashgrab with MCC was done at launch. (Also that is the reason why they never said a word about the "problems" before launch). Sales are the only thing for them.

But as we saw there was already a team working on Halo 5 (their next big cashgrab) because they simply knew that people will buy Halo 5 anyways even if MCC stayes in its broken state. And that is the reason why they can have a team working on H5 instead of focusing ALL their ressources on fixing MCC.

It is just mindblowing how people still support these idiots at 343 who basicly said: "We know MCC is broken as fuck but let's release it for the cash and then only have a small team fixing it while a bigger team is working on the next big cashgrab which is Halo 5"

But to be honest if I check BE I get what they are doing. Their ridiculous plan seems to work.

There is no reason to not fuck up the fanbase this hard if people still support them.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yes I noticed that as well and surprised that sidebar was in the Halo 5 article. Good on them and I guess we will see if they continue to work on the additional bugs and glitches in MCC once they fix CE and add ranks for that playlist as well. Or, will they call it good and totally focus on Halo 5 until October.

I'm gonna start playing bad because apparently if I go 22-5 on BR'S Construct, it makes me a nerdy virgin.

Ah how mad people get when ranks are on the line. Missed this!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm gonna start playing bad because apparently if I go 22-5 on BR'S Construct, it makes me a nerdy virgin.

Ah how mad people get when ranks are on the line. Missed this!!!

Start?

:saucey:

Will they ever fix Matchmaking where teams only match teams and people playing solo match other people playing solo? That has to be the most annoying thing for me on MCC now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ranks in team hardcore!!!!!

Dude I know! I also recognize your gt, played a few games against you last night, I got to an 11 before sleep. I'm running errands rite now but I'm about to grind all day when I get home!

Will they ever fix Matchmaking where teams only match teams and people playing solo match other people playing solo? That has to be the most annoying thing for me on MCC now.

I dont think they will because of population numbers. 

Yeah it's kinda hard now with ranks, I try to get atleast one other player and most of the time we can carry against a to4

Is there any way to see if your playing against a party in matchmaking? That should be the next update

Edit: In game emblems for Halo 2 as well so we can see which Teammates are which. Just add individual in game emblems for each game rite where we choose the color of our Spartan.

• Upvote (+1) 1