CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Im getting closer and closer to buying another XBone

Perfect time to buy one. Amazing deals

• Upvote (+1) 1

problem is that even if they were to fix CE in lets say the next week, 343i/Bravo will probably give it at least another week of feedback to see if changes are accepted before giving out ranks :/

Perfect time to buy one. Amazing deals

I know that's right. Kinda wish i didnt sell mine now. MCC just made me so mad though, I couldnt take it no more.

I want CE ranks as much as the next guy but I'd rather wait until they foolproof CE's performance to support ranks... Isn't that the point?

Working matching system needed to happen basically last year.

Ok. You can wait. I want to play. There shouldn't be a problem.

Ok. You can wait. I want to play. There shouldn't be a problem.

I played CE without ranks just fine (as in having fun regardless), but if they add them I just want whatever issues left to be fixed beforehand... Otherwise I'm still in. :/

Flakes need to stop idling, just do the right thing and not play at all if you don't want to.

problem is that even if they were to fix CE in lets say the next week, 343i/Bravo will probably give it at least another week of feedback to see if changes are accepted before giving out ranks :/

Sadly, you are probably right Beam. The thing is that  when 343i initially put in ranks (i think it was H2A and HCS?) they told us that ranks were eventually going to be reset. Therefore, I don't understand why they wouldn't just put ranks into the H:CE playlist, and let everyone know that they will be reset when the aim assist is fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Cute...3 am games are definitely when i play my best halo

or about as weird as when you were on the other team in those custom games...GOT RAPED....on your host....even ended that chilly game early, because it was getting bad for you as the seconds went by and dipped out after the next match...

remember that shit @@Batchford...hilarious

now go back to being a fuck boy out in the woods...u fuckin weirdo

Uh, did you make that up?

Me and my friend (a guy who never played CE in his life) played you and your friend in a full series and you lost every single game?

You were beating us 47-35 on Dammy and we came back and won lmao. Maybe that's the salt source?

I played you maybe once with Batchford where he carried you. I ended the Chilly game because Batchford was teleporting and showed you guys proof of him lagging everywhere so we ended the series..

You on crack bruh?

Bford is a goat tho, raped me 25-4 lmao

/argument

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only game that is actually skillful takes the most skill is the one that doesn't have skill-based ranks.

To be fair.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to miss winning 50-49 while going 47-2 when ranks roll out for h1. I wonder what the o/u is for ranks coming out before H5 now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm going to miss winning 50-49 while going 47-2 when ranks roll out for h1. I wonder what the o/u is for ranks coming out before H5 now.

will still be possible....in lower ranks lol

lettuce be cereal, they're going to break 3 more things after fixing the shooting.

So sad because it's so true.

Uh, did you make that up?

Me and my friend (a guy who never played CE in his life) played you and your friend in a full series and you lost every single game?

You were beating us 47-35 on Dammy and we came back and won lmao. Maybe that's the salt source?

I played you maybe once with Batchford where he carried you. I ended the Chilly game because Batchford was teleporting and showed you guys proof of him lagging everywhere so we ended the series..

You on crack bruh?

Bford is a goat tho, raped me 25-4 lmao

/argument

come on guys, this forum is better than that sort of discussion/e-peen comparison :)

i know CE can heat up the temper, but as CE gamers we are all moving in the same direction

Does anyone wanna play some Team Hardcore or H2C? I'm not the best player in the world or anything but I'm sick of getting matched with people who haven't even figured out the controls yet.

GT: Dr Doublev

How can they fix something that isn't broke? H1 is the best it's ever been on mcc. Now they are going to finally have ranks and it's going to be easy mode again. Time to 3tire boys.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ranks are in everything except ce, which doesn't surprise me considering it's not really in a great state. Rather them fix the game then add ranks than the other way around.

Today was the 2nd time i've played since the witcher came out and I am pretty disappointed.  Not only do I get absolute idiots on my team but every game i've played has had someone who either quits or doesnt play.  It's like H3 all over again.

Why is there so much fucking objective in team doubles?

and all of them are AR starts. 343 has no clue how to manage playlists. All the game types need to be BR starts and OBJ should be in the 3rd slot with TS occupying the first two like it is in CE...ppl that want to play objective in doubles are in the really low minority.

• Upvote (+1) 3

IDK, i just played a few games where I heard the other people exclaim "YES!" followed by two votes for objective.