CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Ok so earlier today naded tweeted to brav about ranks, and now a couple hours later ranks are released. For some reason though naded deleted that tweet?

# :intel:  :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

He had some crazy ideas for mechanics, weapons, gametypes and loadouts. He would always go in-depth and IMO there was always some intelligent discussion within his threads.

Was he the guy that made a long ass thread about how the Focus Rifle should've been the starting weapon for MLG settings in Reach?

IMO 343 pushed out ranks before E3 without fine-tuning them as much as planned, just so that people would forget about MCC's last few big problems and focus on the upcoming content and announcements. Valid tactic, but a bit underhanded.

But at least, now the Twitch chat and YouTube comments for E3/Halo won't be spammed with "FIX MCC FIRST!"

EDIT: I don't mean to sound negative about something that has no downsides whatsoever to it, just think it's curious how it popped up out of the blue.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't get it. If no-bullet-mag is really that important to you then you just won't play... why not put in ranks for people who are just living with it? 343i logic.

Everyone tweet @brav. I just did.

I'm hoping a hotfix comes like... tomorrow... otherwise holding back on ranks is just a slap in the face.

All that's left is integrating H3 MLG variants into Hardcore and we have a video game!

Oh and Emblems! Those too!

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wish they would label the OBJ Gametypes with BRs in the title so I know if I should risk voting for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy fuck neg the shit out of my post eh Beyond? Y'alls assholes snap shut so fast you could a used it as a cigar cutter.

So if I say "Ranks still aren't here" I get rep but I tell a little story about masscreing 343 bugs with a power washer and I get thrown in the slammer.

It's getting negged because it was just a weird thing to say, and plus nobody wishes death on 343i employees lol... we just think they're incompetent boobs.

Also I hope you didn't kill any bees 'cause bee population decline is an actual problem.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So theyre fixing CE before making it ranked? At least we now know theyre fixing it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I want CE ranks as much as the next guy but I'd rather wait until they foolproof CE's performance to support ranks... Isn't that the point?

Working matching system needed to happen basically last year.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel bad for the guys who want to grind CE ranks.  I hope that you get your guns fixed and that ranked playlist right away.  I'm fucking hyped Team Hardcore is ranked.  Who is down to grind? Let me know. GT = Forum name. 

I feel bad for the guys who want to grind CE ranks.  I hope that you get your guns fixed and that ranked playlist right away.  I'm fucking hyped Team Hardcore is ranked.  Who is down to grind? Let me know. GT = Forum name. 

Dude you are Byankis bf?

Theres no party restrictions. How do they not get this

Party restrictions, meaning parties of 4+ can go toghether in 4v4? or Individuals Vs Parties allowed?

I know CE ranks are important and everything but the REAL issue here is lack of Rumble Pit ranks right guys?

..guys?

..guys?

Party restrictions, meaning parties of 4+ can go toghether in 4v4? or Individuals Vs Parties allowed?

4v4s only, 3v3s or 3+1 vs 3+1 2's match other 2s with two randoms instead of 4s vs randoms. I cant afford to search 4s everytime I wanna play ranked this is crazy

So theyre fixing CE before making it ranked? At least we now know theyre fixing it.

Bravo has tweeted multiple times since the last patch jacked up H:CE that they intend to fix the game. At points he even seemed to indicate that the universal roll out of ranks was being pushed back while they fixed H:CE.

While I want ranks in the H:CE playlist as much as the next avid H1 player, I am glad that they went ahead and added ranks to the rest of the playlists. Hopefully these rank will work well, and they can fix H:CE before E3.

This game is so difficult to play by yourself. I can't remember the last time I searched alone and someone hasn't quit out of the game.