CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

we were playing BTB, sometimes you just gotta take halo less seriously

yea i know, but I had just got on...lol...was itchin to play some good shit

WTF!? The update just came out and there's NO talk about when ranks will come out for other playlist.... ZERO!!

If any of you think that Halo 5 will be different you are a fool.

different in terms of what? Functionality? It already worked better as a beta.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So much hate for 343 lately.... I LOVE IT

343 feels like a conglomerate of dev teams, like an association. You got one team working on games like Spartan assault, other teams working on halo 5, and the one working on mcc. They have so many sub teams that I can't place blame on the entire company, they're so divided up in what they do. I give credit and blame in the same manner, 343 doesn't get credit, the specific team that deserved the credit does. 343 doesn't get blamed, the team that fucked up the project does. It's odd, but that's just how my brain operates, I'm the same way with other companies that have multiple teams.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"Have they forgotten about MCC yet?" - is what they ask Bravo in the meeting directly after he posts this. 

Bravo - "Nope"

343 - "Damnit..... alright, maybe in another month"

Sad but true. As soon as H5 drops MCC will get 0 support.

7 months later and no ranks in the playlists I want to play. What does ranks coming soon mean to them? It's been that way since November, 343 is such a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 5

343 feels like a conglomerate of dev teams, like an association. You got one team working on games like Spartan assault, other teams working on halo 5, and the one working on mcc. They have so many sub teams that I can't place blame on the entire company, they're so divided up in what they do. I give credit and blame in the same manner, 343 doesn't get credit, the specific team that deserved the credit does. 343 doesn't get blamed, the team that fucked up the project does. It's odd, but that's just how my brain operates, I'm the same way with other companies that have multiple teams.

It's pretty much multiple teams under one company but since they all work for 343, I shall hate them. #Kappa

It's pretty much multiple teams under one company but since they all work for 343, I shall hate them. #Kappa

well, it's really ms they're working for.

So the weekly update came out and they didnt mention anything about ranks and the problems with CE. Fuck this company. Wont ever be getting my money again.

• Upvote (+1) 5

So the weekly update cane out and thry didnt mention anything about ranks and the problems with CE. Fuck this company. Wont ever be getting my money.

have Twitter?

Back to not getting games in every playlist except team slayer and even that takes some time. Game is basically dead for us Australians. Guess that's it for me. Might check into this place once a month to see if anything changes.

Thanks 343.

Yours sincerely, another fucked over Halo fan.

• Upvote (+1) 4

To apnyone buying Halo 5, fuck you. You're the reason 343 can get away with this shit.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 8

To apnyone buying Halo 5, fuck you. You're the reason 343 can get away with this shit.

I'll get it pre-owned

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I don't think you're gonna be changing any minds like that.

Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should be an asshole to the people who do.

Just that every team keeps fucking shit up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why even publish an update if it's going to be as useless and devoid of relevant information as that? Whatever time Bravo was forced to spend typing up that non-report could have better used by having him help out with literally anything else.

I really don't get this need to have someone write a blog post every single week come hell or high water, regardless of the quality of the content. It should be monthly, during times like this at least. One big, content-filled update per month instead of the four pointless ones people get now, one of which being the MCC playlist update and three generic arby-n-teh-chief and "[game event X] is right around the corner!!!1one!" blogs that don't accomplish anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1