CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Anybody have an idea of how big a download MCC currently is? Someone on reddit said that it should currently be ~65GB download and another 8GB for ODST. Does that sound right? I know that even if I get my internet upgraded it'd still take me days to download MCC, but that 1TB bundle is starting to look real appealing.

It was like 59gb for me when I downloaded it a few weeks ago. There's only been one update since then.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah? And what does people like me mean chief? I haven't decided on whether or not I'm going to buy it yet.

A thousand pardons for my ignorance then mate.

• Upvote (+1) 1

An idiot was trying to betray me for the sniper on Remnant so I defended myself and of course I was kicked from the game. I hate when that happens and in the next game I picked up the rockets on Ghost Town, furiously jumped in to the atrium and...there is my triple waiting...two rockets away...wtf...they were blue? Ohh shit...triple betrayal...I am an idiot.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah, the regular kill barriers still kill you. It's just the special AI ones that don't.

I checked in customs and the sandbox gaurdians killed me? Hardly just MM is it?

I checked in customs and the sandbox gaurdians killed me? Hardly just MM is it?

It's Forge only.

It's Forge only.

Ahhh makes sense. Not a major issue but an issue non the less.

EDIT: Why the hell is Remnant first choice in BTB every game. I legit just played it 4 times in a row........

Fool me once shame on you, fool me 4 times, shame on me.

It's a bit difficult to see, but a red reticle does not necessarily equal a hit in Halo 1.

I've been looking for this video for what feels like a decade now. Thank you so much.

Personally, I'm switching to halo 5 when it comes out, however I know that there are a great amount of players that got MCC solely due to the fact that it has the original game versions on it. Do you think 343 will continue to put work into after the release of halo 5? I'd hate to see the prevailing old style players get betrayed like that.

Not a chance, when H5 comes out - MCC efforts will rapidly diminish on 343's end.  We think communication and waiting on updates and patches sucks now?  What we have now will seem like a girlfriend we cant get rid of once H5 is released.  

An idiot was trying to betray me for the sniper on Remnant so I defended myself and of course I was kicked from the game. I hate when that happens and in the next game I picked up the rockets on Ghost Town, furiously jumped in to the atrium and...there is my triple waiting...two rockets away...wtf...they were blue? Ohh shit...triple betrayal...I am an idiot.

I'm getting sick of these complete idiots betraying for snipe or "just for fun" as the latest person betraying said to me.

Also, I think you guys are right about bots being in this game, I've also noticed they always have 117 as the service tag.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm getting sick of these complete idiots betraying for snipe or "just for fun" as the latest person betraying said to me.

Also, I think you guys are right about bots being in this game, I've also noticed they always have 117 as the service tag.

That might be because 117 is the default tag?

This bot theory seems a bit tinfoil hat-ish to me...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Oh really? Didn't realise that and yeah I know, but with how bad some of these guys are and how many stand stills, I wouldn't be surprised.

I just can't see 343 being able to program bots that don't get stuck in a corner 3 steps off spawn.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I meant 7 months.

Samsung's autocorrect needs burning.

Less TouchWiz too.

Oh and make less fucking Phablets for gods sake.

I just can't see 343 being able to program bots that don't get stuck in a corner 3 steps off spawn.

But that's exactly what these people do

There's at least one person doing this in almost every game for me. Even at level ~20ish Team Slayer. Not saying there's bots because that seems really unlikely, but I just don't understand how there's so many terrible players now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

sammy phones are easy to root and aosp.

Basically I prefer their midrange and 4'' devices, but yes I agree the S3 worked like a charm with AOSP tweaks.

I wonder if we'll get a Windows Phone app related to MCC...

No excuses for a billion dollar multinational, please.

Don't eat the garbage that they feed to you. Ask for a working product instead.

When you see this...

F3aBaP1.jpg

...think of this:

No excuses for a billion dollar multinational, please.

Don't eat the garbage that they feed to you. Ask for a working product instead.

When you see this...

F3aBaP1.jpg

...think of this:

Immortal1h.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not a chance, when H5 comes out - MCC efforts will rapidly diminish on 343's end.  We think communication and waiting on updates and patches sucks now?  What we have now will seem like a girlfriend we cant get rid of once H5 is released.

yeah but don't they have 2 teams?

But that's exactly what these people do

There's at least one person doing this in almost every game for me. Even at level ~20ish Team Slayer. Not saying there's bots because that seems really unlikely, but I just don't understand how there's so many terrible players now.

I don't either man. It's always "JohnnyWhatever9732675" that has the default emblem and is unable to use both joysticks at the same time. There can't really be that many 10 year old kids in every playlist can there?