CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So no ranks. I M shocked and by this development and surely didn't expect 343 to drop the ball in such a manner

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think most people including myself just want a working halo game. Its been so long since we've had fun just playing halo. So most of us at the end will swallow our pride and just get h5 for the smallest chance of playing halo again. If MCC worked from the beginning it'll be a completely different story and most of us could care less what they do with H5..

Nothing will ever change if we keep buying this garbage.

At least buy it used if you will buy it.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Need one person for Halo 3 2v2's on MCC. I've got the MLG Gametypes and were waiting on one. My GT is in my sig.

edit: Looks like they want to 2v2 H2a.

I am starting to believe 343 has absolutely no common sense. Running into issues with coding/programming/whatever is one thing but some of the decisions they make leave me speechless. Examples: the gametypes they choose, the playlists they choose, not putting in ranks even if they don't work 100%, all the shit they've done with H5, and plenty of other things I'm sure you've all noticed.

gross idea, but how about we kickstarter a team that gets the MCC actually patched?

343i doesnt need to pay a dollar then, we get our working game, everyone is happy

• Upvote (+1) 2

If MS would just sell 343 to Activison to make CoD games, then everyone would be happy.

Except CoD fans.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is 343i not getting paid or something? From a pure accounting point of view, the only way the math makes sense is if 343i got paid $0 to make MCC. 

Have any semi-competent developer make a game, put the Halo branding on it and it sells (at a minimum) twice the amount of units as MCC.

Seriously. Someone get in touch with MSFT and make me a strategic director. I can improve their yearly revenue by a guaranteed $50mm by doing nothing but taking the Halo IP out of the hands of these *******. Jesus

• Upvote (+1) 4

I played a game of MCC today! BTB on the relic remake bunch of quitters and I had 40 kills but we won 100-99 cuz one guy on the other team started deranking. It was actually fun for a little

#DontBuyH5 this is absolutely unacceptable. I truly hope they get booed at E3.

If these ranks dont come by E3, I really hope 343 gets booed off stage.

You all know what's going to happen. People will be pessimistic, then see a shiny, pre-rendered highly-edited Big Team Battle trailer followed by a 1 minute campaign cinematic and go into a frenzy of game-journalist erections.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I played a game of MCC today! BTB on the relic remake bunch of quitters and I had 40 kills but we won 100-99 cuz one guy on the other team started deranking. It was actually fun for a little

Deranking in BTB?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You all know what's going to happen. People will be pessimistic, then see a shiny, pre-rendered highly-edited Big Team Battle trailer followed by a 1 minute campaign cinematic and go into a frenzy of game-journalist erections.

Yeah I know, I'm not happy about it haha. People will get hyped, forget about MCC and defend 343.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Usain Bolt's been grinding matchmaking.

and he vanishes right between the two doors in the wall, that dude must be on his way to hogwarts via platform 9 3/4

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really disappointed that they removed CE from Rumble Pit instead of adding H2C with this last update. Now the only game I want to play in FFA is H3, and the thing about that is, H3 is never BR start in Rumble for some reason, so people are less likely to vote for it. Even when the ranks roll out (whenever that is), I won't play FFA until they add CE and H2C. And they should give H3 BR start, I still don't understand why they haven't.

• Upvote (+1) 3