CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Oh you are the worst.

Just so everyone can have some context, I said this because I wanted an SMG secondary as I was getting shot by a banshee on Ascension in 1 Flag CTF.  Poseidon is just mean and should work for a tabloid.

I guess he just wanted to rock the boat.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anybody here happen to have an idea of the minimum upload speed requirement to pay something like H2A? I'm looking to upgrade my internet and maybe get an Xbox One and I've heard that H2A and Destiny take a lot of upload speed to play and I want to know what internet service I would have to shop for to allow me to play games on XBL. From what I gather, I figure that the 6 Mbps down package I want to get would be more than enough for XBL multiplayer gaming, but I have no idea what type of upload to look for.

Would 1 Mbps up be good enough? I think most options in my area cost a fortune to get more than 1 Mbps

I had 8 down ,0.3 upload and 50 ping and H2A was unplayable for me. The games werent laggy but my shots etc werent working. I went back and looked at videos and my bullets would come out but not register but the ammo never left my gun. 

I currently have 100 down, 20 up and ping of about 5. It was only an extra 10 euro, and it works brilliant but im sure you dont need half as good as that.

I have 4.3 down and 1.03 up and I can play with absolutely no issues.

If I could get faster I would be onto that shit but this is Australia...

Anyone know what to do against the new matchmaking bug where it keeps saying players found and never connecting to session?

Quitting the build doesn't help most of the time.

After the latest patch, the towers on Halo 3's Sandbox no longer shoot their lasers at you if you're out of bounds.

• Upvote (+1) 5

After the latest patch, the towers on Halo 3's Sandbox no longer shoot their lasers at you if you're out of bounds.

This game has some of the oddest problems with patching that I've ever seen. Surely they can't have purposefully done that, what can they have changed to affect the towers? They didn't make any specific Halo 3 changes IIRC, right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I guess it's a good reminder for people to get their Sandbox skull now if they haven't already.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Moa's face when finding eccentric bugs:  :walshy:

I get more excited about finding bugs than I do about playing the game these days.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Those halo3 bugs lookike they can be a lot of fun. Ive nevered played outside of snowbound.

Hmm i wonder i can roam around outside the pit and the likes without dying now?

Those halo3 bugs lookike they can be a lot of fun. Ive nevered played outside of snowbound.

Hmm i wonder i can roam around outside the pit and the likes without dying now?

Nah, the regular kill barriers still kill you. It's just the special AI ones that don't.

>Searching in BTB

>Hey I found a game!

>Voting complete, map loading

>I'm suddenly in theater watching the game I just finished

I'd be angry if the "game that wasn't" hadn't been CTF on Daybreak, aka aids on bullshit.

• Upvote (+1) 1