CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So I figured that most of you have been overexerting how bad CE is now so I had to pop it in and try for myself.

You were all correct. It's pretty bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can I download maps from the file share in game? I don't know how.

press x to bring up the roster, click on your name. Then select 'find player'and search their GT
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I don't pay attention, but does 343 release patch notes? I remember early on I asked Bravo and he responded here saying he'd love to compile them for us later down the line. Now I feel like they won't ever release the patch notes considering they honestly don't seem to notice all the changes they make..

OT but there's an evolve $100,000 tournament going on which is wild to me. It seems so odd that the game has that level of support, but I mean only 1,000-2000 viewers. I have a team of friends in there though. Team EvolveHype! should be playing next and consists of Miracle, Wildman, Make Me Quit and Yan Templar.. all of which are great Monday Night Combat players, and Miracle was a great shadowrun player. Never was interested in the game but watching it competitively is kinda cool.. enjoying it more than h2a streams.

stream for anyone interested

• Upvote (+1) 4

press x to bring up the roster, click on your name. Then select 'find player'and search their GT

there's no browser for most downloaded or anything like that from reach and h4?

there's no browser for most downloaded or anything like that from reach and h4?

No sadly.

But were you really expecting one lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

No sadly.

But were you really expecting one lol.

why would I not be it was in the last 2 games, one of which 343 had made.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

why would I not be it was in the last 2 games, one of which 343 had made.

Because they tried to make this game work in less than a year and it was poorly glued together in the end.

There's literally zero chance MCC will get a file browser at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Because they tried to make this game work in less than a year and it was poorly glued together in the end.

There's literally zero chance MCC will get a file browser at this point.

was it really less than a year? Wow.

im glad they glued everything together although pretty poorly

that way i got CE in 1080p and 60fps + all the great Halo campaigns

i mean in the beginning it should have just been a H2 Anniversary game with probably just the H2C and H2A Campaign with switching on the fly + a H2A mutliplayer

just like it was the case with the Halo Anniversary game for Xbox360, given the dev-time they probably would have delivered a working product then if it was just H2A

im honest, my interest in that would have been 0

however due to their decision to rush every game into the package i can play CE again now + all the Halo campagins (except for Reach that i still hope will come)

you can argue about the multiplayer being bugged or not, but i for one prefer a bugged CE over no CE :)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Another year of development and this would have been the best game ever.

you know that's starting to look less and less likely as the months go by, what are we on now, 7, 8 months now?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I like how we never get to interact with anyone who did the meat of the work for MCC, which is probably because those people probably don't speak any fucking English.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I've been playing H3 MCC.

I went back to OG Halo 3.

All shots landed noticeably better.

What's stupid about this

Because unless you were playing on LAN or have good connection and got host every time then it just doesn't compute. OG H3 netcode was the worst thing about the game and its improvement in MCC is one of the best things.

Sorry to bring a rare dose of truth to this thread.

you know that's starting to look less and less likely as the months go by, what are we on now, 7, 8 months now?

But if it wasn't released wouldn't it be easier to finish it?

guys your XBL points are about to expire by today, incase any of you guys still has money on their account you better spend it today

if you want to check if you still have money on your account and when it expires, login on

(Microsoft transfered your Xbox360 points into real money that is about to expire by today)

https://commerce.microsoft.com

just bought Kalimba with my remaining points :)

Turf is the worst doubles map ever.

Just had kids get a one kill lead and hide for ~8 minutes outside the map.

you can still get out of the map on turf? I've only been able to sit on the edges.

Because unless you were playing on LAN or have good connection and got host every time then it just doesn't compute. OG H3 netcode was the worst thing about the game and its improvement in MCC is one of the best things.

Sorry to bring a rare dose of truth to this thread.

Sorry dude, my experience differs so greatly. I'd be inclined to agree with you if this was three days prior. But I hopped on the 360, threw on an octagon to warm up, and immediately noticed it. It was so obvious. Obviously there's no way to test this accurately but I'm pretty sure the majority have the same opinion here.

I like how we never get to interact with anyone who did the meat of the work for MCC, which is probably because those people probably don't speak any fucking English.

343 is secretly the most generous company on Earth because with MCC they actually let game design students do all the work to accrue real world experience for when they graduate. That sure explains all the issues at least! I'll be the 1th person to admit my respect for them just went up.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Should've ask here for a code, I have one

I don't plan on buying it for a month or two maybe. Thanks though!

HALO 1:

First off I would like to thank 343 for this patch. It is amazing. I'm really happy with the patch :D.

You fixed priz snipe location :D

You fixed dere spawn and rox time :D

You fixed chilly port   :D.

The only things I would like changed is the bullet spread to the pistol to be the same as OG XBOX version. Battle creek red base windows to be the same as OG. I would also like backback reloading to be a lil bit faster, I believe at the current moment it is still a little bit slower than LAN on OG. Post game carnage report needs to show total number of kills for each team.

I am super impressed with this patch. Good job 343!

Mabey one day down the road we will be able to LAN xbox 1 without online.

• Upvote (+1) 3