CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Shouldn't be an issue for much longer, but lets try to get a list going of which gametypes are BR starts in the Doubles playlist, bc it is super inconsistent.  Batchford and I played earlier and got "Team Slayer" on Warlord, and it was BR starts to our surprise.  Later we got "Team Slayer" on Lockdown, and it was SMG starts.  We also got "Team Slayer 2v2" on Midship, and it was plasma rifle starts.  So lets try to get a list of acceptable voting options so I can remember what is safe to vote for.

BR Starts:
"Team Slayer" on Warlord
"Team Slayer" on The Pit

AR/SMG/Plasma Rifle Starts:
"Team Slayer" on Lockdown
"Team Slayer 2v2" on Midship

"Team Crazy King" on Guardian

I'll edit it as feedback comes in.  Any help is appreciated.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just watched @Insidious video again and slowed down every shot. Honestly most of them were misses or didn't have enough lead. MCC just handed those to you before though so it feels like BS now.

However there were a couple clips where your reticle was a bit above their head and it should count those. That's normal OG mechanics. Also there was one where you were shooting at the guy when you were both top blue (he was front, you were left side) and you lead him perfectly and it didn't give you the hits. That's garbage... but could be just a poor connection. That's what's hard to tell about this. It's hard to know what the ballistics should give you in a lag environment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So i sold my box but i can still download ODST on xbox.com If i download it where will it go since my tag isnt currently on any xbox? Will it just be saved to my tag and downloaded whenever i sign in on someones xbox or whaa?

Shouldn't be an issue for much longer, but lets try to get a list going of which gametypes are BR starts in the Doubles playlist, bc it is super inconsistent.  Batchford and I played earlier and got "Team Slayer" on Warlord, and it was BR starts to our surprise.  Later we got "Team Slayer" on Lockdown, and it was SMG starts.  We also got "Team Slayer 2v2" on Midship, and it was plasma rifle starts.  So lets try to get a list of acceptable voting options so I can remember what is safe to vote for.

BR Starts:

"Team Slayer" on Warlord

Team crazy king in H3 is Ar starts. Played on Guardian.

So i sold my box but i can still download ODST on xbox.com If i download it where will it go since my tag isnt currently on any xbox? Will it just be saved to my tag and downloaded whenever i sign in on someones xbox or whaa?

It will just be connected to your account, so the next Xbox that you set as your home console will download it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this. In team doubles, h3 spawn times are 2 or 3 second respawn LOL

Am I the only one who thought we would be getting H2C and Halo 3 ranks with this update? Didn't they mention that countless times, along with removing ranked team slayer?

Am I the only one who thought we would be getting H2C and Halo 3 ranks with this update? Didn't they mention that countless times, along with removing ranked team slayer?

I'm pretty sure that's in the next few days.

No magnetism isn't an issue if the gun has zero spread, but the pistol we have clearly has a fair amount of it, so it's going to blow.

That's in the next matchmaking update, coming in the next few days.

I just played half a game on Prisoner and had to quit out the shot registration was so bad. Even playing on XBC back in the day against people from Europe was better than this.

I'm pretty sure that's in the next few days.

Damn, it isn't like we have been hearing this for the last 7 months.

• Upvote (+1) 4

BR Starts:

"Team Slayer" on Warlord

Team Slayer on the pit was br starts

BR Starts:

"Team Slayer" on Warlord

I think all objective gametypes are AR start for Halo 3. I've played oddball on guardian and heretic and both were Ar starts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like how they replaced gamertags with "player found" in matchmaking but they left the clan tag and emblem visible so if you match a team twice in a row or even just remember clan tags or emblems then you know who it is...

"Twitch.tv/Ninja"? I wonder who that could be...