CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

If you call emptying an entire clips into a person standing still and not hitting a single thing OG, then yes, it is spot on.

Yeah I didn't suspect it to have been more like that but was just wondering since I have no real knowledge of networking on CE.

The H1 pistol is ridiculously hard now, but it's been awhile since I played OG... I think we might have just gotten so used to the autoaim that we forgot how to shoot. Maybe once we all get used to the new pistol it will be fine, but it's definitely jarring going from yesterday to today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't get it for free, it's not giving me the code even though I bought it the week the game launched.

I can't get it for free, it's not giving me the code even though I bought it the week the game launched.

Just let me know if you don't end up getting it in a couple of days and, if not, you can have my code.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just let me know if you don't end up getting it in a couple of days and, if not, you can have my code.

that's nice of you, appreciate it man.

Forgot how good the ODST soundtrack is. So calm and relaxing. I sure do miss Marty O'Donnell 

• Upvote (+1) 2

As someone who kinda sucks at CE, the pistol is definitely more difficult to use.

However I'm not finding it as hard as some people are saying. I'm definitely not missing entire clips and still got a few cross map kills on HeH.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Forgot how good the ODST soundtrack is. So calm and relaxing. I sure to miss Marty O'Donnell 

ODST is really an example of how to make Halo 'play different' without breaking the identity. <3

• Upvote (+1) 4

ODST is really an example of how to make Halo 'play different' without breaking the identity. <3

well that's easy with campaign.

Is anyone having some lag? I played 3 matches of H3 and people were lagging a bit.

Well you kind of answered your own question.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Holy shit CE's hit registration is worse than it was at launch. The fuck did they do? As someone who still LANs CE once in a while I can assure you this is nothing like OG registration. Shots just drop like crazy now.

Upsetting to see that they've sidestepped many of the most important issues. H2 hit registration, H3 hit registration/aiming, H2C melee lunge glitch, the immense amount of gamecrashes as a map is about to load...

Crazy how they're to roll out ranked playlists for CE, 2, and 3 when things like this still exist.

I just played 2 games in which on the right side of my screen, in large text, it listed the gamertags of anyone in the game whose mic was active at the time, including the other team. The other team's tags were in red, mine were in blue. Please tell me this is a glitch because it was extremely ugly, distracting, and unnecessary.

The H1 pistol is ridiculously hard now, but it's been awhile since I played OG... I think we might have just gotten so used to the autoaim that we forgot how to shoot. Maybe once we all get used to the new pistol it will be fine, but it's definitely jarring going from yesterday to today.

I still LAN OG fairly regularly and the MCC pistol from the new patch feels NOTHING like it imo. Bullets just don't seem to register in MCC... even when the target is running straight at you or standing still.

Sucks to hear about CE having issues, glad we got the tournament done when we did.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So this happened to me today. Was searching with a friend in doubles. He was kicked right before the game started (because it's halo lol). And then this happened. I would also like to point out that the person that joined the game was not my friend that I had found the match with. It was a random person shot into my game like it was call of duty or destiny or something. Has this happened to anyone else?

I still LAN OG fairly regularly and the MCC pistol from the new patch feels NOTHING like it imo. Bullets just don't seem to register in MCC... even when the target is running straight at you or standing still.

Doesn't feel like this at all for me. People ran straight at me and I would fuck them up every time. Don't you usually have trouble finding games? Just wondering if your connection isn't as good.

When they're strafing cross map in Hang Em with the bullshit MCC pistol spread... yeah that's very frustrating. On smaller maps I like the new pistol.

^ happened to me as well in the first game I played. Didn't do it in the second game though.

Interesting. It's done it for all 3 of my games today. It's horrible. The text is jumbled so close together. There was a random #1 glitchily placed on top of a gamertag today.

"Improved handling of dedicated servers" I hope this means we get dedicated servers a lot more. Also I've been stuck at 1% on the download for an hour. Is there a way to cancel the update and retry it without deleting mcc off my xbone?