CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I got a 5 multi kill in H2C ... The announcer said Kill frenzy (not killing frenzy the 10 kills without dying) .. It wasnt called that in H2C was it?

I got a 5 multi kill in H2C ... The announcer said Kill frenzy (not killing frenzy the 10 kills without dying) .. It wasnt called that in H2C was it?

Yes, it was.

Nothing is working see players found an nothing happens, played 1 game in 15 minutes WOOOOOO welcome to 343s Halo  :kappa:

Hopefully there fiddling with something to put these ranks in right about now.

Was anyone having trouble finding games yesterday? Furthermore are people finding games today? I'm at work right now, I can't check.

Last night, I swear to god it was taking literally forever to find matches in Team Hardcore and eventually after getting tired of playing 1 game every 5 minutes I switched to H2C and the same thing...

Anybody else experiencing this?

Was anyone having trouble finding games yesterday? Furthermore are people finding games today? I'm at work right now, I can't check.

Last night, I swear to god it was taking literally forever to find matches in Team Hardcore and eventually after getting tired of playing 1 game every 5 minutes I switched to H2C and the same thing...

Anybody else experiencing this?

Unfortunately, at this point even if matchmaking was running perfectly the population just isn't their to support fast matchmaking.

Unfortunately, at this point even if matchmaking was running perfectly the population just isn't their to support fast matchmaking.

Nah. The population is ass right now, but it's not THAT low. I could still find games relatively quick up until yesterday. Now it's taking 4-5 minutes to find a game; including the unranked playlist (considering the only three playlist I play is CE, Hardcore, and H2C).

With my Gold subscription running out in 3 days, i thought about renewing it or not, so i jump into halo after a while to decide.

Team Slayer, Rank 6.

2 minutes to match 7 players, it took 2 more minutes finding the last fucking player, 4:28.53 minutes in total, only to restart itself the search and quickly pair me with another 7 players in less than 10 seconds.

Map: The Pit BRs.

We are up 10-4 and the game ends (everyone appears to quit and says my team won). I ranked up tho.

Team Slayer, Rank 7.

2:17.45 minutes to pair 8 players.

Map: Citadel BRs ffs

Nobody quit, won 50-40. It's ok i guess.

Team Slayer, Rank 7.

2:54 minutes to pair 6 players, 3:35 minutes to pair 8.

Map: Battle Creek ARs  :kappa:

One quitter on the other team at the end of the match to not rank down i guess (he also goosed 2-16).

Team Slayer, Rank 8.

5:20 minutes and still no soul found. Searched another playlist.

BTB

2:55 minutes in, plus the 5 minutes before i'm desperate so i try another playlist.

SWAT, CE, H2C and Hardcore - in that order, waited 3:20 minutes in every single one, no one searching those i guess. At this point i have no other option but:

Halo 3 Playlist first match

40 seconds, no words, i can't complain.

Map: The Pit BRs.

up 33-15 whole enemy team quits, i don't know what i expected from Halo 3.

Halo 3 Playlist second match

30 seconds! Some nice guardian with 3 votes, Isolation ARs wins, shut down my xbox.

Not paying for gold, ever. It's time to move on and stop being in denial, this thing is never coming back.

Jump into CS:GO, 16 seconds for a match  :walshy:

This is one of the reasons why I quit and moved on to Destiny. It's obvious that Bungie cares more about their fanbase than 343 with theirs. btw House of Wolves is fucking sick and challenging.

This is one of the reasons why I quit and moved on to Destiny. It's obvious that Bungie cares more about their fanbase than 343 with theirs. btw House of Wolves is fucking sick and challenging.

It's only challenging if you don't have a Gjallarhorn.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just imagine if MCC randomly breaks when Halo 5 is out, will 343s MCC Team ever go back an fix it?

• Upvote (+1) 1