CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Dont get our hopes up man.

Oh I'm not, but they do do (lol) certification over weekends.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh I'm not, but they do do (lol) certification over weekends.

Was really hoping it would be Friday, then Id have the whole weekend to play it.

I just noticed something about ODST... It's no longer available in store as add on. Looks like it didn't pass certificate test

I just noticed something about ODST... It's no longer available in store as add on. Looks like it didn't pass certificate test

Likely just pulled it down from public view. It was still there for a while on my Pins list with the "Purchase/Unavailable" button missing and it eventually vanished a few hours later.

ODST is done, it's just the patch we're waiting for now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's... That's dank. Don't want to bomb my data limit tho. :P

Hope you got 8.1GBs spare ;)

Likely just pulled it down from public view. It was still there for a while on my Pins list with the "Purchase/Unavailable" button missing and it eventually vanished a few hours later.

ODST is done, it's just the patch we're waiting for now.

Have they confirmed a price point yet? For those who didn't play before release.

Have they confirmed a price point yet? For those who didn't play before release.

We don't even know if it will be on sale yet.

Question for you guys. I've been playing Team Hardcore a little more frequently and noticed something I don't remember from the original. It seems I die by one grenade when I have full health pretty frequently. Has this always been the case, or is this something that only happens in MCC?

ooooo I can help with this. It's either an instasplode from you throwing a frag when another grenade closeby explodes. When you say health, you mean shields, however, there is a health system in h2. If you're knocked to no shields, you've still got some life left (your health, example being the difference between a 'one shot' and 'absolute'). If you're absolute and get your shields back, it's very likely that 1 grenade will kill you. There's videos all over the Internet about it I just wouldn't know what to search, it's a thing in all the Halo games, visible or not
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Fun fact: ODST is still set at 29th of May on the marketplace, but it's the 29th of May here and I can't download it, so, stuff.

Fun fact: ODST is still set at 29th of May on the marketplace, but it's the 29th of May here and I can't download it, so, stuff.

Well it was placeholder.

The fact its showing again on the store again is good news, hopefully its coming tomorrow after all.

I would not be suprised if it drops tomorrow, if it does not sure why they went through the effort to say it isn't or it's a mistake.

I would not be suprised if it drops tomorrow, if it does not sure why they went through the effort to say it isn't or it's a mistake.

To cover their asses in the event that something goes horribly wrong with XBL or the patch somehow doesn't pass cert.

• Upvote (+1) 5

To cover their asses in the event that something goes horribly wrong with XBL or the patch somehow doesn't pass cert.

Just 343 things

Guys I heard from a friend who has a friend that was semi pro once in Halo 3 that the update is out. You can trust me  :kappa:

All about that BASS

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder if ODST will save MCC.  :prayers:

AR starts in 2015.

Oh my god this is great as well hahaha 

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist type...but I swear to fucking god there is a decent chance there are bots in MCC. Almost every time there is a spot or two left to be filled, it's filled with catchair0293 and they always play in the exact same idiotic way and haven't changed their ID. They're bots man...they have to be.

• Upvote (+1) 2