CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm talking about Microsoft and 343 as a combined entity. 343 is a subsidiary of Microsoft, no?

Sure but 343 had nothing to do with it showing up early. Thought you were implying, my mistake.

...I've reached my limit of likes for the day WTF? I'm down to being salty about my schadenfreude, now I can't even have that /runs and cries.

join the premium master race, you get more upvotes

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nah.

My dream is halo ce with all of the upgrades that halo 2 and 3 have in customization, Forge, theater, network capabilities etc. Never gonna happen though :(

ce already has the best forge and customization, 343 just has these features locked. All it would take for it to happen is for 343 to do a little magic. And tbh ce netcode is kinda better than h2v and mcch3 right now

ce already has the best forge and customization, 343 just has these features locked. All it would take for it to happen is for 343 to do a little magic. And tbh ce netcode is kinda better than h2v and mcch3 right now

there locked because there impossible to use on a console though.

I feel like every halo except h4 has things in it that when put together could be awesome. Like, I wouldn't mind testing out halo ce with ranks, improved equipment, some of the abilities in h5( specifically, thruster and slide) but reworked a little bit, maybe a single wall kick ability in there as well. Then through in things like a radically evolved forge, insane customs and gametypes like invasion, and that could be a game I would really enjoy.

http://imgur.com/5mJ4Ua6

That feel when 53-8 and you lose.

btw does anyone know how to make the xbox screenshots smaller so I can embed them? Sort of a noob with images.

And 343i thinks BTB shouldn't have ranks

• Upvote (+1) 2

They could definitely create simple console controls for sparkedit, which is enough to move spawn points, weapons, etc. It would be something.

Funny you say that cause I made this post today on Waypoint: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/squad-slayer-or-squad-slayer-should-make-a-return/b6a67bd0-95d6-4eb4-915b-b90048b30b98/posts

And I have been wanting Ranked BTB for the longest.

That would be sick if they put in Squad Battles.

The worst of it is, I didn't get in a vehicle the whole game, and only had 9 sniper kills. So I wasn't trying to stat. It just....happened.

That would be sick if they put in Squad Battles.

The worst of it is, I didn't get in a vehicle the whole game, and only had 9 sniper kills. So I wasn't trying to stat. It just....happened.

Yeah I know that feeling man, you kill off 5 to 6 of them an then die repeatedly but your teammates are to stupid to comprehend whats even going on.  I can't tell you how many teams I've matched in BTB.  I think out of 70 games I've played at least 50 games were teams of people.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I know that feeling man, you kill off 5 to 6 of them an then die repeatedly but your teammates are to stupid to comprehend whats even going on.  I can't tell you how many teams I've matched in BTB.  I think out of 70 games I've played at least 50 games were teams of people.

Most people want more game and party fixes in the next CU. I just want to be able to search alone without matching a team of more then 2. It's the worst when you match a team of 7 in BTB and you were searching solo. It ruins the experience when I'm trying to play just about any playlist and I worry about matching teams.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Most people want more game and party fixes in the next CU. I just want to be able to search alone without matching a team of more then 2. It's the worst when you match a team of 7 in BTB and you were searching solo. It ruins the experience when I'm trying to play just about any playlist and I worry about matching teams.

I agree, although (no surprise) I'm on the customs and forging side right now. With the crack team of MCC devs they have working on all the unstated bugs and missing features...

82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpeg

• Upvote (+1) 2

there locked because there impossible to use on a console though.

I feel like every halo except h4 has things in it that when put together could be awesome. Like, I wouldn't mind testing out halo ce with ranks, improved equipment, some of the abilities in h5( specifically, thruster and slide) but reworked a little bit, maybe a single wall kick ability in there as well. Then through in things like a radically evolved forge, insane customs and gametypes like invasion, and that could be a game I would really enjoy.

microsoft owns halo, microsoft owns windows. The only thing stopping them from allowing us to make maps/settings on PC then transferring them to console is Microsoft. People have already made maps on PC and transferred them to the original halo ce that work perfectly fine even tho PC has different game settings. 

I agree, although (no surprise) I'm on the customs and forging side right now. With the crack team of MCC devs they have working on all the unstated bugs and missing features...

82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpeg

Hahaha, my buddies and I reference this all the time  :lol:

I would 100% prefer both, but if I had to choose. I would take the party search restrictions to keep teams matching teams. I can over look a frustrating bug here and there. But getting beat down by a team of however many when my team mates go a combined 4-38 just makes me want to not play.

But hey, that's why I have added people from Beyond so that I wouldn't have to worry about that, and to make some new friends.

http://imgur.com/5mJ4Ua6

That feel when 53-8 and you lose.

btw does anyone know how to make the xbox screenshots smaller so I can embed them? Sort of a noob with images.

And 343i thinks BTB shouldn't have ranks

I don't think btb should have ranks. There are some playlists that shouldn't have them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well at least this hit 100k :flames:

Hyped for the new beyond youtube content every week. What kind of stuff can we expect from youtube btw. Is it going to be stuff like that video, or saucey's channel type video, a bit of everything?

Who knew, guys. In the hands of a great player, the H3 BR is like the H1 pistol.

From our friends on reddit:

D7YQ8Sq.png

Oh really? First time I've ran into. It wasn't on the bug list so I thought it might have been new.

Not MCC exclusive as far as I know.

Who knew, guys. In the hands of a great player, the H3 BR is like the H1 pistol.

From our friends on reddit:

D7YQ8Sq.png

hMbtb.gif

what an insult to the CE pistol