CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It's a map that offers a variety of strategies and has a nice balance of CQB and ranged combat. Though I never agreed with the Sword being on it. The Shotgun is enough. I'm not saying the map isn't overrated, but it's in no way terrible.

And De_Dust is the most overrated map in FPS history.

I'll rephrase slightly. It's terrible for slayer. I honestly find BR starts in slayer even worse on that map. It leads to one team at snipe and one at BR tower shooting at each other across the map. There's rarely any movement. Part of my hatred for it is the over saturation of it in every playlist and almost every game.

I should probably add that radar causes a lot of the stalemates on Lockout and pretty much any map.

Are you seriously hyped for another campaign? For me it is no excuse for the fail that MCC is.

No, it's not an excuse or even a worthy compensation for all the bs that has happened.. but ODST was fun and I'm excited to play it again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope you guys enjoy ODST but I couldn't care less about it.  I don't understand replaying campaigns (bar speed running), it just seems like a waste of time to me.

There are already 4 fully functional campaigns on MCC, why add another one to apologise for the ruined multiplayer.  People are angry about the state of matchmaking, for fucks sake Australians can only play in one playlist 6 months after release, it's been like that for months now, it's fucking bullshit.  Fix the fucking matchmaking.

Yeah my thought yet I get neg rep. You can't excuse broken matchmaking with anything else than fixing it.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah my thought yet I get neg rep. You can't excuse broken matchmaking with anything else than fixing it.

There's a difference between straight up saying what's on your mind and being a sarcastic prick.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's a difference between straight up saying what's on your mind and being a sarcastic prick.

Well I am a "sarcastic prick". Okay.

I guess 343 were no sarcastic pricks when they said "just as you remember it" because they gave us a campaign as excuse instead of fixing a god damn game that should have worked 6,5 month ago.

MCC is still broken as fuck and I think that is a joke! There is no reason to not be a little salty but here on Beyond Entertainment people still support this joke of a developer because they give us something else instead of fixing the broken piece of shit that they sold for a huge amount of money.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Well I am a "sarcastic prick". Okay.

I guess 343 were no sarcastic pricks when they said "just as you remember it" because they gave us a campaign as excuse instead of fixing a god damn game that should have worked 6,5 month ago.

MCC is still broken as fuck and I think that is a joke! There is no reason to not be a little salty but here on Beyond Entertainment people still support this joke of a developer because they give us something else instead of fixing the broken piece of shit that they sold for a huge amount of money.

Nobody here has forgotten any of the problems that this game has. I was just joking about the whole "exactly the way you remember it" thing with friends while playing the game. I made this post on Waypoint today as well. In fact, every time I post there it's to tell people its not fully fixed. 

It's just better to look at something positive out of it instead of being negative 24/7, but god forbid that, right? People want to play ODST again. Why take that joy away from them?

The only campaign I enjoyed more than ODST was CE. You bet your ass I'm hyped. Fuck the negativity, yeah Relic blows compared to literally any other map they could've thought of but oh well, we're getting something awesome with it.

Nobody here has forgotten any of the problems that this game has. I was just joking about the whole "exactly the way you remember it" thing with friends while playing the game. I made this post on Waypoint today as well. In fact, every time I post there it's to tell people its not fully fixed. 

It's just better to look at something positive out of it instead of being negative 24/7, but god forbid that, right? People want to play ODST again. Why take that joy away from them?

I am not taking it away from them.

I just don't get how 343 has people working on a campaign that nobody paid for instead of focusing on fixing the game with all their ressources.

When I buy a game that does not work I want it fixed and not something else.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am not taking it away from them.

I just don't get how 343 has people working on a campaign that nobody paid for instead of focusing on fixing the game with all their ressources.

When I buy a game that does not work I want it fixed and not something else.

Different teams work on different things. In the case of MCC, different developers. 

You can't say they haven't been working on fixing the game with the patches that have been coming out. Whether or not everything works 100% is a different story.

Different teams work on different things. In the case of MCC, different developers. 

You can't say they haven't been working on fixing the game with the patches that have been coming out. Whether or not everything works 100% is a different story.

You can say they haven't been working fast enough.

Not to go off topic here but holy FUCK is it hard to play a game on this console. This sequence of events happens to me EVERY. DAY.

Turn on console, says I can't connect to Xbox live. Hard reset, still can't connect. Hold power button until the light on the brick turns orange (even longer than hard reset) and it finally logs me into live from the dashboard. Launch MCC but it says it's syncing data. That fails, so I choose "use offline" option. MCC boots, but it says I can't play on live because of my privacy settings (???). Quit the build and reboot MCC, same error. Hard reset XBOX again. Boot MCC and I can finally join matchmaking. I go back to the dashboard and start up Skype, but it fails because "for some reason, Skype took too long to load". I try again and it works this time. My friend calls me and I receive 4 notifications that he is calling me (all 4 ringtones overlap too, very annoying). I accept one of them and have to close out of the other 3. Now I am ready to play a game in 2015.

What the fuck???????? Is my Xbox broken? I have the power saving shit turned off, my brick directly into the wall, wired internet. How can this shit be happening on a 400$ console?

edit: now my friend can't join my MCC party because of my privacy settings. WTF. Everytime they check my privacy settings they just roll the dice

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sure different teams work on different things. Fixing MCC is not top priority anymore and never really was since the main cashgrab is already done.

The fact that there is another team to prepare their next big cashgrab (which ofc is Halo 5) is just a joke.

But in the end you can't blame them because all these ******* here will still buy Halo 5 even if the MCC will never get fixed.

Why not have a team that works on H6 already? If it doesn't work at launch nobody of 343 cares because 300k dumb kids already preordered Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

TeamBeyond logic:

"If I see someone being happy about ODST then that must mean that they think the game is in a 100% state and that the multiplayer is solid!!!111"

This site confuses me with Waypoint sometimes

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sure different teams work on different things. Fixing MCC is not top priority anymore and never really was since the main cashgrab is already done.

The fact that there is another team to prepare their next big cashgrab (which ofc is Halo 5) is just a joke.

But in the end you can't blame them because all these ******* here will still buy Halo 5 even if the MCC will never get fixed.

Why not have a team that works on H6 already? If it doesn't work at launch nobody of 343 cares because 300k dumb kids already preordered Halo 5.

You should work in the gaming industry. You obviously know how it works, especially inside 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can say they haven't been working fast enough.

Fair enough.

If they truly didn't give a shit about this game anymore then we would have stopped seeing updates as soon as they got matchmaking to work, but with what little resources they have they are putting towards MCC. 

TeamBeyond logic:

"If I see someone being happy about ODST then that must mean that they think the game is in a 100% state and that the multiplayer is solid!!!111"

This site confuses me with Waypoint sometimes

Stop twisting my words. Thanks.

Stop twisting my words. Thanks.

Stop saying that people have supported 343 when nobody even mentioned a word about them.

You are bringing up ODST as a scrapegoat saying that 343 are incompetent when you could easily have brought up a detailed argument about Relic, but no shit on the good instead of the bad! Jesus Christ

• Upvote (+1) 1