CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

How do you fuck up a playlist that you aren't even touching with the update? How is that even possible?

giphy.gif

amazing.

Did Jordan chew gum while playing?

does 343 enjoy destroying our childhood, one patch at a time? 

• Upvote (+1) 9

does 343 enjoy destroying our childhood, one patch at a time? 

LOL...i was asking a serious question though. Did Jordan really chew gum while playing? Please don't sue me. If he did..holy wow. I didn't know.

EDIT: Fuck me... I got it. Nevermind.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 is Doug Collins when he coached Michael Jordan. Did nothing positive for him, but will always act like they were an important part of what he was.

• Downvote (-1) 1

No ranked Rumble Pit? /: Dang. I understand why though. Maybe allow for split-screen play in the playlist then?

Since Rumble Pit is going to remain a social playlist can we get more fun gametypes in there? Like Swords, Juggernaut, ect.

I really don't see a reason not to add ranks to Rumble Pit... Guests aren't aloud to play which is the primary reason to have social playlists, so if they're going to use "skill matching" why not just give us ranks so there's something to play for?

Good news is, the H1 playlist has Slayer as the first two voting options.

HA!!!

how terrible is prisoner now?

HA!!!

how terrible is prisoner now?

Haven't played it yet. Had a single Chill out game that went to time(10 minutes), and gave up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well me and 2 other teammates got hit out of a H2A game an now are 1 teammate took them all on game starts the game.  He made a clip there all standing still, seriously that's like the 10th time I've been hit this month

Edit are teammate won 1v4 on Zenith I quit lolol.

Haven't played it yet. Had a single Chill out game that went to time(10 minutes), and gave up.

LOL

I also went to time limit on CO and it was like 22-18 with both teams crouching around the entire time

Fun stuff 

Well me and 2 other teammates got hit out of a H2A game an now are 1 teammate took them all on game starts the game.  He made a clip there all standing still, seriously that's like the 10th time I've been hit this month

Edit are teammate won 1v4 on Zenith I quit lolol.

Please use punctuation.  That was hard to read.  Also...our.

Yes I'm a dick.  Yes it's just the internet.  But c'mon dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For the love of god man we already remade the MLG H3 gametypes from scratch. What is the point of porting over anything if it takes longer than just remaking it by hand at this point. Just put that bullshit into MM already its embarrassing lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

I also went to time limit on CO and it was like 22-18 with both teams crouching around the entire time

Fun stuff 

Chill Out is rough with radar on. You can see absolutely everyone on the map with it.

Nah, if I want ranked CE/2/3/4, I'll play those playlists. TS can finally be a chill social space.

Well I was going to post this but now you've taken that from me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It took me 30 minutes to find my first match. Classic 343.

That wasn't 343's fault. That was the ranking system operating over the double digit population.

Oh wait......

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just read the latest update from Bravo and haven't played MCC for a couple of weeks now. Did the latest update fuck things up even more? This game has literally made me drink more, and at this point I couldn't give a rats ass about its current state because I'm only excited about Battlefront.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just read the latest update from Bravo and haven't played MCC for a couple of weeks now. Did the latest update fuck things up even more? This game has literally made me drink more, and at this point I couldn't give a rats ass about its current state because I'm only excited about Battlefront.

The changes are good but they "accidentally" added radar to H1 playlist and everyone (incl me) is flipping their shit. I'm just worried it'll take like a week or more to fix it.

• Upvote (+1) 1