CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

While the CE issues are silly and need to be fixed ASAP, today's update has actually been a pretty good one.

• Team Objective added
  • Team SWAT is now permanent
  • Halo 3 map variants updated across all playlists
  • Halo Championship Series playlist updated to most recent settings

And Bravo confirmed on reddit that Team Doubles would be returning soon and it would be permanent.

yQe9GRn.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/35q3mf/has_there_been_any_word_if_doubles_will_ever_be/cr6tm35

No word on ranks for it, though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I cant fucking believe this wtf. how do they fuck up CE every single update in areas where they shouldnt even be messing with it. 

Just played my first game of CE today with radar... I was really hoping that was a glitch...

The fuck is wrong with them

holy hell...what is radar doing on in HCE....this is real???

@@Moa remember how easy it was that H3's MLG settings were updated by Bungie? I mean, it wasn't a light switch, but it was pretty darn close. This updating gametypes per month via patch is ridiculous.

holy hell...what is radar doing on in HCE....this is real???

@@Moa remember how easy it was that H3's MLG settings were updated by Bungie? I mean, it wasn't a light switch, but it was pretty darn close. This updating gametypes per month via patch is ridiculous.

Matchmaking updates don't require a patch, otherwise they'd have released this stuff on April 21st. 

Wait, are they assuming the game is fixed now? Or are they still working on fixing it?

Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe the people in charge of the playlist updates.

Wait, are they assuming the game is fixed now? Or are they still working on fixing it?

There is a content update coming this month and che has said "multiple CUs" are on the way so they're not assuming it's fixed, they know it isn't fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is it possible for a radar to h1 to be some sort accident? Some clown obviously added it intentionally after playing the playlist and being mad that there was no radar and thinking ever since that it's been required  :lxthul:

Or someone just dun goofed 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So Boundless, New Narrows, Maulerless Guardian and Pit Stop are in?

Yup. Personally voted Boundless before just to see if it was the real deal - it was.

I then proceeded to quit since the game started 4v3 and I wanted to help the other team.

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Incompetent doesn't even begin to describe the people in charge of the playlist updates.

Its crazy that they've been as bad as the rest of the MCC team when their job is the easiest. Just copy the gametypes from the last games and make BR starts outweigh AR starts by at least a 60/40 ratio

When did this patch updating the playlists come out? Cause ive been playing (just got off) and the HCS maps were definitely not the updated ones... Unless i and my friends somehow didnt have the update, but were still playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When did this patch updating the playlists come out? Cause ive been playing (just got off) and the HCS maps were definitely not the updated ones... Unless i and my friends somehow didnt have the update, but were still playing.

MM Update=/=Patch

You don't have to download anything. You will probably still have to quit the build for the MM update to to be applied for you

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its crazy that they've been as bad as the rest of the MCC team when their job is the easiest. Just copy the gametypes from the last games and make BR starts outweigh AR starts by at least a 60/40 ratio

Dude its soooooo fucking easy!!! Half of what they do is fucking in-game settings and they still fuck it up! Like how??? 

So the shot registration in all of these games is nothing like in the originals... this is making me incredibly frustrated. I thought those issues had been fixed

• Upvote (+1) 2

It is amazing how they mange to push the envelope for failure. They managed to make halo 1 worse...rofl.

• Upvote (+1) 1