CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

H3 kids are clueless that's why. Half the time the maps will not load, even more so in BTB, but they will pick it anyway.

H3 BTB is the best. H3 BTB games rarely crash since the April update. Now they just need to give us BR starts on assault, remove crazy king(or at least BR starts and spawn kids at their base), and give us neutral assault. Also need to remove Ghost Town(not a BTB map) and replace with Sandbox.

• Upvote (+1) 2

89% of the larger community wants sprint in the same so yeah.

In other news, the big Mac is the best selling food of all time.

The transformers movies are some of the best selling of all time.

The masses have poor opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The spawn system in Halo CE is under the direct control of the players. There is not a more fair or balanced way to do it. ...

So true.

And yet so irrelevant to whether spawn killing belongs in the game in the first place. Or why someone finds it dope at all.

• Downvote (-1) 2

89% of the larger community wants sprint in the same so yeah.

In other news, the big Mac is the best selling food of all time.

The transformers movies are some of the best selling of all time.

The masses have poor opinions.

And they also fork over their money (and there is a lot of it too) for the silliest reasons...

And they also fork over their money (and there is a lot of it too) for the silliest reasons...

no one would not buy halo just cuz there is no sprint

Hey guys, just a quick question for you all:

What was wrong with Team Doubles in MCC? 

So far I've got:

• Incorrect/inconsistent gametype names
  • VIP in Halo 3
  • SMG/AR starts 
  • No ranks
  • Rotational playlist

Would seriously appreciate any issues - major or minor <3

• Upvote (+1) 3

So far I've got:

• VIP in Halo 3
  • SMG/AR starts 
  • No ranks
  • Rotational playlist

Aside from people getting split up or people quitting, the only other bad thing I could think of is H4 being in it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The fact that you CAN spawn kill in Halo 1 forces the action. Since every area you can stand has predictable associated spawn points, camping is completely discouraged.

If someone standing deep up in back wall sniper on pris could spawn his partner anywhere on the map, there wouldn't be nearly as much incentive for him to leave. Imagine trying to chase that guy out of there while constantly getting spawned behind. Every map would be like Hang em.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So far I've got:

• VIP in Halo 3
  • SMG/AR starts 
  • No ranks
  • Rotational playlist

Not sure ranks are an "issue"

Im really not a fan of ranked playlsit having multiple games

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not sure ranks are an "issue"

Im really not a fan of ranked playlsit having multiple games

I'd rather not have to stomp on thumbless people every game. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

What the... VIP was the best part of the playlist

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  

• Upvote (+1) 8

So far I've got:

• VIP in Halo 3
  • SMG/AR starts 
  • No ranks
  • Rotational playlist

To much Obj gametypes for doubles

• Upvote (+1) 5

So true.

And yet so irrelevant to whether spawn killing belongs in the game in the first place. Or why someone finds it dope at all.

"Spawn killing" is not what good players are celebrating, they are celebrating the fact that in Halo CE, a spawn kill is the result of a lot of prior action by the players. One team getting a couple of spawn traps is a result of their skill and their knowledge of the game. They are utilizing predictable rules of the game to gain an advantage, and killing the trapped enemy still requires a lot of skill. That is what players are happy about, not "lol spawn rape." The enemy team always has the opportunity to break the spawn trap and control their own destiny; getting spawn trapped is getting outplayed.

In later Halo games, spawn traps become true spawn traps because the rules of the game don't allow the team to predictably break a spawn trap. Hell in later Halo games, you can literally stand in one spot with the flag and melee people in the back as they spawn. That's the spawn system you're advocating for over Halo CE?

• Upvote (+1) 3

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  

Bro why not wait till 200 days? would make a better title probably, or at least better than what I can think of.

Bro why not wait till 200 days? would make a better title probably, or at least better than what I can think of.

I'm totally up for that. 

I'll talk to a few people, see what the best way forward is.

Hey at least when you make a 200 Days Later article you can just copy and paste everything from the first one!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Hey at least when you make a 200 Days Later article you can just copy and paste everything from the first one!

Beat me to it. If anything I'm sure the game will just get worse in the next 20 days. Or else Bravo will just be regurgitating the same shit he has been launch while we twiddle our thumbs waiting. 

It's been a while since I've read the 100 day edition so I don't really remember what was included in it, but be sure to include all the stupid little bugs like the "Not connected to Xbox Live" glitch when you clearly are and the random screen flickering.

It's not only the big bugs that display the horridness of this game, but also the little shit that adds up and really makes you wonder how incompetent these people actually are and reveals the scam artists that claim to have not seen these issues at launch.

I would be down to help compile a list if it would help.