CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

heard about a to4 thats been pulling host and lagging out players at level 25 in ts..

heard about a to4 thats been pulling host and lagging out players at level 25 in ts..

Exactly as you remember it 10 years ago brah we should be happy they finally did something "right"

I wish I could search alone and find a game....damn near an entire half of bball restarting a fucking search..

962.gif

seriously...how is there not a class-action suit filed against these muhfuckas yet?

Apparently its the latest ruling by a judge....

And ms took notes...

muthafuck....I knew something was up....wow

edit:

just saw the info on reddit about deleting the app and mm should work fine...

edit:

iIrCrwwEu1XpL.gif

it fucking worked....found back to back games quickly using the party quit mm trick to test...

:weback: boys

Wow.. An unrelated app surgically ruins MCC...

Only by ms

If anyone ever wonders why Halo has turned to shit, I present to you the above: People legitimately claiming that AR starts on Standoff is comparable to playing Halo CE.

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarass

I'm out. I'm not posting about this anymore.

I'm all for trying to embarrass the fuck out of players...it's the mindset I have in every match I play...but I'm doing so knowing those same players have the opportunity to rape me (pause) from the start of the game to the ending, off every spawn....not when they stumble upon a BR or have to go thru a series of deaths till another capable weapon spawns...but that's just me. I can't find either team being gimped throughout a match fun.

Hate to bring up an old argument but I'm not the type to just get shit on and let it go. First of all @@BigShow36 I've been playing CE competitively since 2002 so no I'm not saying mechanically at the highest levels of play halo ce is comparable to standoff ars. I think h3 is rancid garbage compared to CE. I'm saying when you consider the games are not played in a vacuum and most people are shit at h1 then the RESULT is comparable. Voting h1 in ts will result in you dominating them 95% of the time. They don't have an equal opportunity to kill you when they are being spawn killed by rockets and snipers with an easily predictable spawn system. We aren't talking 2v2 with people who know how to influence spawns or even to press y off spawn. @@Batchford and I and many others from this board have shit on noobs in ts of even the 2v2 list and laugh about how embarrassing it is, and no it doesn't make us "sociopaths". And no we don't prefer it over a good competitive game against good players. It's just funny and enjoyable sometimes and I just think it's hypocritical as fuck to criticize multi for it.

Like I said, even a stupid skillless player can have enough common sense to just stay inside the base, giving themselves a fighting chance and forcing warthog drivers to get out and go inside. Meanwhile in TS CE you have thumbless timmy getting endlessly spawned right outside tunnel in derelict or on shotty in hangem and being sniped in the face before he can even move. What is more "sociopathic" and unfair? Who am I to criticize someone's idea of fun since at the end of the day, it's just a fucking video game that the person getting stomped can choose to turn off at any point. Christ.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Hate to bring up an old argument but I'm not the type to just get shit on and let it go. First of all @@BigShow36 I've been playing CE competitively since 2002 so no I'm not saying mechanically at the highest levels of play halo ce is comparable to standoff ars. I think h3 is rancid garbage compared to CE. I'm saying when you consider the games are not played in a vacuum and most people are shit at h1 then the RESULT is comparable. Voting h1 in ts will result in you dominating them 95% of the time. They don't have an equal opportunity to kill you when they are being spawn killed by rockets and snipers with an easily predictable spawn system. We aren't talking 2v2 with people who know how to influence spawns or even to press y off spawn. @@Batchford and I and many others from this board have shit on noobs in ts of even the 2v2 list and laugh about how embarrassing it is, and no it doesn't make us "sociopaths". And no we don't prefer it over a good competitive game against good players. It's just funny and enjoyable sometimes and I just think it's hypocritical as fuck to criticize multi for it.

Like I said, even a stupid skillless player can have enough common sense to just stay inside the base, giving themselves a fighting chance and forcing warthog drivers to get out and go inside. Meanwhile in TS CE you have thumbless timmy getting endlessly spawned right outside tunnel in derelict or on shotty in hangem and being sniped in the face before he can even move. What is more "sociopathic" and unfair? Who am I to criticize someone's idea of fun since at the end of the day, it's just a fucking video game that the person getting stomped can choose to turn off at any point. Christ.

I don't understand how more clearly you need to say it. I can't understand their logic either.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you can't figure out the difference between someone having a fair chance to overcome a bad position and someone not having a fair chance, then I'm not interested in continuing the discussion.

Let's just say you win and move on

• Downvote (-1) 2

If you can't figure out the difference between someone having a fair chance to overcome a bad position and someone not having a fair chance, then I'm not interested in continuing the discussion.

Let's just say you win and move on

At their level of play, everyone does have a fair chance because everyone sucks. As soon as someone gets good at Halo, they stop liking AR / SMG starts. That's just how it works

• Upvote (+1) 2

The most difficult decision is debating on keeping your AR with a rocket or two left or running out of camo with empty rockets and an AR. Weapons timing management people! Pris/Chilly aren't that big of a deal but on a map like HH I've been left out to dry.

Just gotta make your way to one of the pistol spawns and hope you find someone to rocket along the way.

Just gotta make your way to one of the pistol spawns and hope you find someone to rocket along the way.

come on xbax

Seriously how can i get this message across to 343, i feel this is so important!

Copy and paste from previous post:

Please 343 give us back custom in game emblems for Halo 2, i wanna see my team mates emblems above their head so i can know who to call out, and seeing emblems glowing on spartans makes the game so much better looking, they're literally glowing lights of our emblems on our spartans! Halo 2 did this the best! this halo 2 on mcc doesn't feel like halo 2, it feels so empty and its because of this main small feature. please 343 add them back in the way they were originally, this is so important.

It adds so much more color and personality to the game, without them it makes the game feel so apathetic.

Im sure you can't put H3 emblems on H2 so do it like this (vice versa). In the section where you customize the color of your spartan for each individual game, add emblems for each individual game.

Can someone tweet this for me and try to get a response, i feel like no one cares about how important this is, i haven't seen anything from 343 regarding the lack of in game emblems, they need to know!

In game emblems especially in Halo 2 is what made halo look so nice, the emblems glowing on the spartans in halo 2 is such a timeless awesome original look to the game that it just cannot be left behind, please bring them back <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously how can i get this message across to 343, i feel this is so important!

Copy and paste from previous post:

Please 343 give us back custom in game emblems for Halo 2, i wanna see my team mates emblems above their head so i can know who to call out, and seeing emblems glowing on spartans makes the game so much better looking, this halo 2 on mcc doesn't feel like halo 2, it feels so empty and its because of this main small feature. please 343 add them back in the way they were originally, this is so important.

It adds so much more color and personality to the game, without them it makes the game feel so apathetic.

Im sure you can't put H3 emblems on H2 so do it like this (vice versa). In the section where you customize the color of your spartan for each individual game, add emblems for each individual game.

Can someone tweet this for me and try to get a response, i feel like no one cares about how important this is, i haven't seen anything from 343 regarding the lack of in game emblems, they need to know!

Why the fuck would they do anything for you when you won't even share the Onslaught map even if someone helps you out   :holmes:  :kappa:  :bravo:

of all the problems in the game.....wow

its such a simple fix that seems easier than any of the fixes we really want and thats what 343 seems to keep doing so heres a perfect one for them

Why the fuck would they do anything for you when you won't even share the Onslaught map even if someone helps you out   :holmes:  :kappa:  :bravo:

Im sorry

It is annoying to have to color coordinate our emblems when searching with a party.  I feel like I'm in Mean Girls or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is annoying to have to color coordinate our emblems when searching with a party.  I feel like I'm in Mean Girls or something.

well i don't do that haha, but see if we could just have our own emblems this wouldn't be a problem

GET ON *****