CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Playing HCS against people who take 7 to 8 shots to kill is not fun at all and on top of that I can't find a game really in any of the other 2 playlist.  I'm to high ranked to find TS games, my buddy is a 50 in H2A so we can never find games so we play HCS an in the last 30 minutes we have had to hard reset 3 times.  FML 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure how qualified I am to answer this... But had another question to post and didn't want to disregard yours and just post my own. That being said, I would say the game is somewhere around 40-50% fixed if I had to put a number on it somehow? I'm not sitting here with a checklist of features though and verifying the functionality one-by-one - just a rough estimate based on how many things I know off the top of my head are still buggy/not functional.

My question: anyone have or know who has MLG maps/gametypes (H2 and H3) - especially the MCC Onslaught remake in H3 (not H2A) that I have seen a clip of around the various forums. I'm sure its discussed in this thread somewhere, but that's a lot of posts to sift through; hoping someone has a GT in mind or a page range on here fresh in their mind.

Been researching on my own and added a few people online, but can't seem to find myself online at the same time as they are.

I have the H2 MLG game types in my file share. GT is the same as my name here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This filthy disgusting Waypointer should be gagged and pummeled. THIS IS STUPIDITY THAT IS WAYPOINT.

Rock music has always been apart of Halo and its disgusting to see how dubstep is the main music type to be used in montages and games these days.

Heretics...

Montage music was never good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Taylor Swift for Halo soundtrack!

BDOScdp.jpg

Not defending him but Misha Mansoor is awesome, and the song he did for H2A was great (although I did miss Breaking Benjamin a bit).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played Rayman Legends with a friend since it was free last month or so. Had more fun in these 3 hours than in 6 months with the MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Classic Halo 2 has the best music in the series.

I get so pumped to clear that last room when I hear this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I could search alone and find a game....damn near an entire half of bball restarting a fucking search..

962.gif

seriously...how is there not a class-action suit filed against these muhfuckas yet?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Both Halo 2 Classic and Remastered tracks are equally cool IMO, Earth City/Killindini Harbor, Broken Gates/Moon Over Mombasa, In Amber Clad/Trapped in Amber.

Especially when the John goes HAM...

I still remember the first montage I ever watched.  It was a H1 montage called 'Death Penalty', and it used 'Hell Song' by Sum 41.  I still love that song to this day, because of that montage.  I probably watched it a dozen times.

Edit:  Just searched for it and I can't find it.  If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can link me to it, I'd be grateful.  I haven't watched it in 10 years.

I just wanna frisbee this muthafuckin disc across the room....but it's a digital download...are yall finding games? cause I need to know it might be a problem with my internet or something, this makes no fuckin sense to me. I've been searching for an hr now and I can't find shit...multiple restarts...nothing and this has been going on for about 5 days now. I've played less than 10 matchmaking games in about 5 days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just wanna frisbee this muthafuckin disc across the room....but it's a digital download...are yall finding games? cause I need to know it might be a problem with my internet or something, this makes no fuckin sense to me. I've been searching for an hr now and I can't find shit...multiple restarts...nothing and this has been going on for about 5 days now. I've played less than 10 matchmaking games in about 5 days.

I can only find games in Team Slayer, and only at peak time (for Australians) 4-10pm local.

I have a friend having the SAME exact issues as you as we speak. It's weird because we've been trying to figure out what's wrong with it. He can't find games playing alone either (constantly searching.. Players Found.. Failed to connect), game is constantly crashing when we start it sometimes, has to start up Campaign/Customs in order to join our party, etc. It's weird because its JUST him and we don't know why. This game is dumb as hell because we know its the game.

They should never have tried to to 5 engines and 5 different network structures. It's just not going to work.

Finding games is hit or miss for me. I couldn't find anything alone but when my friend joined we got a few matches down. It's weird how inconsistent everything is with this game. If I didn't buy everything digital I would've put this disc in the toaster with Halo 4 by now.

Also, Impart (remaster of Impend) is incredible. If you haven't listened to it, go do it.