CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Gonna ask again.

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Sorry, must have missed this. You'll need to start the level fresh. 

Do you mean when parties of 4 match random 4 people?

Thats probably my biggest complaint with the ranked playlist

They've actually improved that. They've made some improvements so teams of 4 are geared to match more teams of 4. However, you don't always match teams of 4.

I was referring to the fact that people not being able to connect to each other in the lobbies. That's why they had to cancel the HCS tournament last Sunday. Hard as hell to get parties together sometimes. 

They've actually improved that. They've made some improvements so teams of 4 are geared to match more teams of 4. However, you don't always match teams of 4.

I was referring to the fact that people not being able to connect to each other in the lobbies. That's why they had to cancel the HCS tournament last Sunday. Hard as hell to get parties together sometimes. 

Don't forget party splitting that shit is killing me it needs fixed like today.

Don't forget party splitting that shit is killing me it needs fixed like today.

Agreed. I literally try to only go in with a team of four these days so that doesn't happen. Hasn't happened in a to4 yet, but happens frequently with to3s.

Anyone know how to do the leave lobby thing everyone is doing in the ranked playlists?

People get to the screen where the maps are chosen but they leave and it doesnt count towards rank.

Anyone know how to do it?

it's not quitting the build like those guys above said. You need to start a party chat and when you feel like backing out, snap party and go to leave multiplayer and it will back you out.

I admittedly do this pretty frequently because I refuse to play H3 Standoff Assault Rifle start over H1 Prisoner and H2 Midship BRs. I'll give into a BR Start Ghost Town or something stupid like that but I refuse to play AR Epitaph ever again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sweet waypointers are joining our forums to spam Josh Holmes.

It's pretty sad and pathetic that 343i doesn't address their fans concerns on their official forums so they come here for answers. Wow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So 2000 pages in lol.

And Halo MCC still runs like shit....

We'd be better off if they undid the latest patch..

i gotta get you some of those quake guys steam ids. the one just downloaded ut4, they both play quake live and are probably looking into toxikk but more so Reflex

What do people that only have a X1 play these days? 

Hearthstone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Somehow I'm using my xbox 360 more once I got my Xbox One than prior to having one.. MCC lured me in to play competitively again and then drove me away to other games at the same time.

Shadow of Mordor. Little bit of Destiny. Some halo forge when I feel like it. Titanfall is pretty fun in spurts.

My Xbone is effectively a Blu-ray player now...thank Japan for the Wii U! :)

I feel like a lot of kids take college for granted

Don't let schooling get in the way of your education...

On topic: I would like to point out again that the current Unreal Tournament pre-alpha works WAY better than MCC ever has.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My Xbone is effectively a Blu-ray player now...thank Japan for the Wii U! :)

Don't let schooling get in the way of your education...

On topic: I would like to point out again that the current Unreal Tournament pre-alpha works WAY better than MCC ever has.

Wii U not being able to play DVDs was dissapointing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont even play my xbox anymore. The NBA playoffs are here so I wasnt gonna play a lot during this period anyways, but the four months before this........ I should have been playing Halo. This company sucks.

It has a nice web browser though. (Great for YouTube!)

It has an even nicer Youtube app.

343 Patch testing

Scenario #198: Downloading the Lastest Matchmaking/Playlist info please wait... or press a to cancel. 

Tester A: promptly presses A and is presented the playlist and is now searching in H1.

Tester B: Patiently waits for the rest of his life.... 

343: [email protected]@Ks  good guys roll it out... 

Been playing Team Slayer solo today.......some people are fuck tards.

And its like, you went 3 and 22 bro and you're inviting me to play with you?   :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It has an even nicer Youtube app.

I much prefer browser YouTube. It works just like on PC, and you can watch and browse at the same time! :)

EDIT: Hehe...the 50,000th post was made about the Wii U browser, FROM the Wii U browser!

Oh, Microsoft! xD

(Also, spelling correction.)