CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I learnt how to backpack reload today. (Srs) I never cared to learn how.

Too bad I will never need to use it as it is physically impossible to play CE lmao.

When are we getting a 'search quickest option'?

They denied us 'Skill' 'Good connection' and 'Language' and now they have taken away the quickest search. Can you please just let me play against Americans if I want to 343? It's hard to learn how to play HCS when you can't get games in it.

You're not.

So is Halo working?

For me, NO

I only play H1 so that's all I can comment on. I find games, but the amount of rockets/nades that are either significantly delayed or don't show up at all for me is unbearable. That along with bullets not seeming to register consistently makes me want to throw my xbox off a roof. It's pretty much impossible for me to hit a 3 shot, even if a guy is standing still. 

The delayed rockets/nades started happening to me after the patch before last. The bullet registration has never felt right for me. I've lanned OG H1 a few times now since MCC came out and the shooting is just sooo much better.

Is Zyos' gamertag "Zyos AP"?  Because I'm pretty sure I matched him tonight while I was searching with @.  We gave him a pretty freaking close game, but he pulled it out.  He is...very good.  I felt good that I was mentally keeping up with him, predicting what he'd try, and even being a step ahead of him several times.  Anyone that says Rat Race is boring just isn't playing the right people on it.  That game was intense.

I had a lot of fun when we were playing, hope to sneak in a few more games here and there.

The last Zyo's I played with that I was 99% positive was legit had a few numbers in his name. I do know how to find it if need be. I'm right next to him on one of the quake mission leaderboards and when I checked his F/L it was a blast from the past.

whoops, quoted the wrong person. @@Hard Way

If you go on reddit or look anywhere it just seems like everyone is forgetting about MCC and falling for 343's trap of getting hyped for Halo 5

Just seems like everyone's beat the dead horse for so long

How sad

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm just tired of constantly waiting for them to fix something.

Ranks

Party Stability/Joining

Quitters

4 grenades

Playlists

Game stability in general.

All we ever know is that some new patch is on the horizon "soon," but no idea what it will actually attempt to fix, what it actually will fix, and what new issues it will bring up. It's like whack-a-mole.

• Upvote (+1) 8

A new Dev woulnd't cange anything...sure big PR but in the end it comes down to the people calling the shots and their philosophy...

If this philosophy doesn't change, they can create one new studio after an other and the result wouldn't change!

and yet it's the only thing that will change where halo is headed.

If you go on reddit or look anywhere it just seems like everyone is forgetting about MCC and falling for 343's trap of getting hyped for Halo 5

Just seems like everyone's beat the dead horse for so long

How sad

Yup their plan is working. They won, soon they'll just stop working on this game all together
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone know how to do the leave lobby thing everyone is doing in the ranked playlists?

People get to the screen where the maps are chosen but they leave and it doesnt count towards rank.

Anyone know how to do it?

Anyone know how to do the leave lobby thing everyone is doing in the ranked playlists?

People get to the screen where the maps are chosen but they leave and it doesnt count towards rank.

#QTB

So when are we getting ranked hardcore, and H3 MLG settings?

Every time this is asked or brought up it just gets completely ignored. Its fucking sad I mean we already have someone who made the gametypes how hard is it really to add to hardcore? Instead just get stuck with that 343 radio silence.

• Upvote (+1) 2

it's not quitting the build like those guys above said. You need to start a party chat and when you feel like backing out, snap party and go to leave multiplayer and it will back you out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope that h3 mlg would get its own playlist and not just thrown in with h2 competitive settings. I love both but I would hate not knowing which game I'm going to play in a competitive playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone explain to me why the HCS playlist doesn't have oddball? I've seen it used in HCS.

Because it hasn't been updated for a long time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait for the next patch that fixes parties but breaks the ranks again.

Do you mean when parties of 4 match random 4 people?

Thats probably my biggest complaint with the ranked playlist

So my friend and I were playing H3 campaign and the game froze and kicked us out.  Anyone know if we continue at checkpoint Bravo will we get credit for completing the level/get the achievement?

Gonna ask again.

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks.