CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This whole party thing needs fixed if i am a party of 2 i shouldn't be getting party's of 4, it needs fixed right away i can't always have a party of 4 on stand by.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This whole party thing needs fixed if i am a party of 2 i shouldn't be getting party's of 4, it needs fixed right away i can't always have a party of 4 on stand by.

I wouldn't expect anything from them. They'd rather throw you into quicker matches over good matches. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is such a simple concept that was in every online Halo game pre 343, its unreal how they dont get it.

This is such a simple concept that was in every online Halo game pre 343, its unreal how they dont get it.

To make it even worse the population is so low now too. I really don't expect them to put party restrictions on. Halo 5 won't have it either.

Halo 5 won't have it either.

Josh Holme's Blog stated that this feature would be implemented in H5

Josh Holme's Blog stated that this feature would be implemented in H5

Link? I didn't see it but I remember the beta didn't have restrictions. Even if they said they'll do it you can't believe what they say because they're 343.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's sickening that Microsoft took a series that so many people cared so much about, and used it as a stopgap cash grab...

It was the last chance for classic Halo as well. Halo 4 and 5 are loud, in-your-face, low-skill junk food.

I know the term "pandering to casuals" has a negative connotation, but if it wasn't for hardcore gamers, gaming innovation would've stopped with 2D platformers.

Heck, the industry would be handheld only by now...

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can't connect to any games since yesterday. I can connect to games on Advanced Warfare and Destiny but not Halo.

I'm going to try my hardest not to rage on the forums in the next few days but if this doesn't get fixed before the next update i'm done. I'm not giving this game another month after I was able to perfectly play it for 3

So I take it that this is NOT the time to buy an XB1/MCC bundle?

Wake me up when it is time...

(I would buy both console and game used, but don't want to spend even a dime if I can't enjoy the game.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I take it that this is NOT the time to buy an XB1/MCC bundle?

The Xbox One itself has a bad operating system. It was designed around Kinect, and is horrible to navigate with a controller. System-wide, the party/friends system is much more confusing than it was on 360. Since launch, they've been patching in features that were already on 360, and I'm not sure if they're done yet...

Keep an eye out, and don't go in until you have the all-clear.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Something I'll never get is why people do free advertising for 343. 343 pays a pretty penny to advertise to a 100k people yet people on Reddit are doing it for them for free.

There's a big difference between having a discussion about Halo 5 and posting every little detail about Halo 5 and hashtagging Hunt the Truth.

Yall need to at least get paid money if you're going to make 343 money.

Matchmaking is based on hidden skill, right? Is anyone with a legitimately high rank (no quitting) getting matched with beginners?

Matchmaking is based on hidden skill, right? Is anyone with a legitimately high rank (no quitting) getting matched with beginners?

I'm at 20 matching people around the same rank, not just rank but parties as well, i matched missingno, hard way i believe, akademik and some friends searching too. Been pretty good for me, this is all in TS. I've seen people with low ranks (3-4) complaining in the 5v5 playlist because they are getting matched with 50s, that playlist shit tho so whatever.

The Xbox One itself has a bad operating system. It was designed around Kinect, and is horrible to navigate with a controller. System-wide, the party/friends system is much more confusing than it was on 360. Since launch, they've been patching in features that were already on 360, and I'm not sure if they're done yet...

Keep an eye out, and don't go in until you have the all-clear.

Xbox One still doesn't have this either 1 and a half years after the console came out...

Untitled.png

• Upvote (+1) 4