CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Who's using it as an excuse here? Everyone here understands that ultimately it was 343's responsibility to ensure MCC worked and that they communicated to these external companies to get the correct work done. That wasn't the case and ultimately, 343 failed.

Sure, you can blame those external companies for doing a shitty job but 343 shouldn't have said ok to it and shipped the game how it did.

People here are more reasonable, but I was talking about Halo as a whole. Go to any other Halo forum and you see this a lot.

Who's using it as an excuse here? Everyone here understands that ultimately it was 343's responsibility to ensure MCC worked and that they communicated to these external companies to get the correct work done. That wasn't the case and ultimately, 343 failed.

Sure, you can blame those external companies for doing a shitty job but 343 shouldn't have said ok to it and shipped the game how it did.

Funny you should ask. While he says 343 is also to blame, his emphasis is that the outsource should face our anger, not 343.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/9541-my-thoughts-on-continued-progression-and-renewed-relationships/?p=467093

It almost feels like this is some sort of a parody at this point. Like maybe 343 are the dark heroes of the gaming world, trying to show other developers what not to do.

The ranks update broke parties somehow? You can't make this shit up.

• Upvote (+1) 4

At least i have the Borderlands collection and soon State of Decay to keep me busy while they mess around with MCC.

Seeing all the hype with the last patch and the subsequent canceled online ESL cup just makes me sad.

You guys are absolute gluttons for punishment.

No shit, it's depressing watching people complain that a broken game confirmed to be broken by 99% of players is still broken after every patch that comes out. You guys already KNOW the game is fucked up. I don't get why it's suddenly news that it still doesn't work patch after patch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No shit, it's depressing watching people complain that a broken game confirmed to be broken by 99% of players is still broken after every patch that comes out. You guys already KNOW the game is fucked up. I don't get why it's suddenly news that it still doesn't work patch after patch.

Because our brains can't handle the fact that we've been waiting for ranks for half a year and 343 said they've been working on ranks for a month before this last patch came out and the patch comes out and ranks don't work and quitting doesn't count as a loss and the patched fucked up parties so bad that 343 had to cancel their own fucking tournament. This last week surprised us because we basically thought we've already seen it all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because our brains can't handle the fact that we've been waiting for ranks for half a year and 343 said they've been working on ranks for a month before this last patch came out and the patch comes out and ranks don't work and quitting doesn't count as a loss and the patched fucked up parties so bad that 343 had to cancel their own fucking tournament. This last week surprised us because we basically thought we've already seen it all.

In other words you're surprised to get more of the same??? It shouldn't take much awareness to tell you that every fix is likely going to fail in some fashion. That's all that's happened ever since release, then you guys get mad as if you didn't expect it whatsoever, like it was the first time or something. Mindboggling.

is it really that bad for all of you?

I was playing earlier with a full party with no problems   

Me too, not too much problems after patch, but i know of at least 3 people of my friend list having problems after the patch.

But surely this patch broke the roster, only show some friends now.