CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I know how to play halo 3 my man...

it's the rank chase...plus h1 with ranks (even tho its 4v4) is so good...

Fuckkk, you're making me want to play SO damn bad. 

Fuck finals. I'm ready to grind next week. 

Are ranks in? I'm getting trolled by my teammates at the moment so they won't give me a straight answer.

Yes, in Team H2A, Team Slayer, and HCS

Fuckkk, you're making me want to play SO damn bad. 

Fuck finals. I'm ready to grind next week. 

If it makes you feel any better I've gotten Team AR's and SMG starts for 7 consecutive games. That 8th game of Halo CE winning 50-49 made it all worth it though. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If it makes you feel any better I've gotten Team AR's and SMG starts for 7 consecutive games. That 8th game of Halo CE winning 50-49 made it all worth it though. 

AR AND SMG starts?

50a47e79afa96f1ff40012e4.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got done playing about 10 games of Team Slayer, and it seems like ranks are working. It still remains to be seen how well the "tightened skill ranking" will work once the overall player starts to play a decent number of games. I really hope 343 deems this rank roll out a success, so that we can get ranks in the rest of the playlists. I don't know how many more games of Ascension BR's I can take, because getting owned by the banshee brings back some bad memories.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys got me wondering if I should get an xb with MCC and try it out. If I don't think it is ready I can take it back to best buy.......

I ask you all, is it time?

So does the ranking system actually work like it only matches you with people who are you're skill level or can 30s be matched with single digits still?

You guys got me wondering if I should get an xb with MCC and try it out. If I don't think it is ready I can take it back to best buy.......

I ask you all, is it time?

If you play with friends: yes. If you don't: no.

So does the ranking system actually work like it only matches you with people who are you're skill level or can 30s be matched with single digits still?

it works for the most part, there are still a lot of level 1's though so the Ranks should work once things settle out

So when do you think we will get the other ranks? soon...?

If everything appears to be working properly, I would guess the earliest we could see ranks for the rest of the playlists would be next week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

our tactic is we dont vote till 0 secs. if there is 3-4 votes for halo3, we pick halo2 no matter what since halo2 always has priority over halo3. and sadly they both have priority over halo ce

Ranks seem to be working for me. Also if you don't like getting matched with to4s just add random people from beyond or good people in matchmaking. Don't be shy dudes.

Quitting does not count as a loss or effect rep. If people know they will lose, they quit and the game never happened. People are already catching onto this. Ranks are meaningless on day 1.

Quit 20+ games at rank 6, nothing happened to rep or rank. After that, I won 1 game and ranked to level 7. Still instant match players and pros who don't quit.

Had to quit those matches to test the weekly bullshit 343 is feeding us. Go ahead and neg rep me but someone had to be skeptical of 343s word and test it.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Quit 20+ games at rank 6, nothing happened to rep or rank. After that, I won 1 game and ranked to level 7. Still instant match players and pros who don't quit.

Who knows, maybe they will run a batch every day to purge quiters from MM. But is 343 so

BtB lobby was 7v3, counting down on map choices....then it got reset to finding more people....idk if that was a good luck fluke, or 343 implementing that.

Who knows, maybe they will run a batch every day to purge quiters from MM. But is 343 so

run a Batch huh

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 wiped out an entire continent's player base. Literally can't even get a single custom these days when ACLBrisLAN is coming up in a month. So sad.

Maybe if 343 actually included Oceania in the HCS there would be at least an incentive to put up with their unplayable game.

I don't think I would play team slayer again until I can play Halo 2 classic separately with ranks. I don't like how parties can bully randoms essentially with their votes and force a gametype.

Now I have no gripe with H1 whatsoever, but I'm totally new to it and I guarantee the guys on my team were too when we lost 50-2 against guys who clearly play CE with a passion lmao. I got a kill no goose for me :kappa:

Man its crazy how being a 43 in slayer back in the H2 days doesnt mean shit in a different game. I know I would always lose if I got a CE game or Halo 3 considering I never played Halo 3 before.