CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Well yea we both know that, but 343i could still fk up his system. That tweet makes it somewhat obvious that they could. It was fked up in the beta for sure.

Even Lebron couldn't win a championship in Cleveland 

Sure, and I'll be the last to argue with you guys about that. That's not the point I wanted to make though.

Anyone else not able to join parties?

Yup this update fucked everything up pretty bad took us about 20 minutes to get a party together and it kept booting people out randomly.

well duuuuh, it's exactly as you remember it. if you solo'd during the H3 days you were in for a bad time

50's mlg by yourself wasn't bad at all...

Im sure they kept it on the down low so we wouldn't find out.

To be fair, I would of kept it on the down low lol they probably just wanted a chill stream. If any of them tweeted it out it would of been mayhem.

• Upvote (+1) 1

50's mlg by yourself wasn't bad at all...

you must have met nice people then because I got all the potato mics that shouted one shot when the people weren't even weak

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit: Fuck it's ending in one minute. 

This thread is going places now.

It's going to get ugly in here for the next eighty pages isn't it?

Ranks seem to be working very well for me. Still getting matched up with teams when searching alone though. Oh and for the love of god do not go into team slayer without a team of 4. I've played h3 AR's on ghost town, isolation, and blackout like 9/10 times. The worst possible game type gets voted every single time.

Not sure if this has been talked about yet, but how exactly does the Team Slayer playlist match people up with similar skill with 4 different games in the playlist? If I was a 35 in H2, a 12 in H3, and a 45 in H CE how would the game match me? Would it simply take the average of all those ranks? Seems flawed to me. 

EDIT: I just realized there is a universal rank for all 4 games in Team Slayer LOL. That's really stupid. 

Not sure if this has been talked about yet, but how exactly does the Team Slayer playlist match people up with similar skill with 4 different games in the playlist? If I was a 35 in H2, a 12 in H3, and a 45 in H CE how would the game match me? Would it simply take the average of all those ranks? Seems flawed to me. 

the Team Slayer has it's own Rank

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now that majority of good players have gone to HCS Playlist, all the montagers will come out and play Team H2A and clip on noobs ha :')

I wish I could join my friends and actually play games, to bad the update seems to have created more problems than it's solved.

so....much....fun

also...the h3 br is still ASS

You have to lead your target man.

so....much....fun

also...the h3 br is still ASS

I feel like these are contradictory statements  ;)

You have to lead your target man.

I know how to play halo 3 my man...

I feel like these are contradictory statements  ;)

it's the rank chase...plus h1 with ranks (even tho its 4v4) is so good...