CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Its come to the point with 343/MCC that one of my friends called me and asked me to play with him

I have nothing going on tonight, no school work, wife is out of town

I replied to my friend with - "Nah bro, I'm good"

This is YOUR fault 343........ your fault

• Upvote (+1) 1

What in the world does "Data Out of Sync" mean? Like I've reset my build like 20 times, and it says this every time I try to party up with someone. It's pretty frustrating.

What in the world does "Data Out of Sync" mean? Like I've reset my build like 20 times, and it says this every time I try to party up with someone. It's pretty frustrating.

That someone has to reset as well... I think.?

Ain't gonna sugar coat it but you are straight up a gullible ass mothajuggla if you think those tweets about h5 ranking system are the truth. It probably wasn't finished, I don't believe they had it "optimized for quick matches". Population has nothing to do with it- all you have to do is look at halo3 right now. Probably less than 10k and ranks still work perfectly.

You're comparing Halo 3's ranking system with Halo 5's? Doesn't work like that. Josh Menke is a legit ass mothajuggla who I believe answered all questions put to him honestly, the guy stopped working at 343i and still answered questions about it for months.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think 343i needs to reset "their" game.

Data out of synce has been something since day 1. Tell everyone in your party to hard reset their xboxs. 

Data out of synce has been something since day 1. Tell everyone in your party to hard reset their xboxs. 

Not worth my time nor theirs.

Ain't gonna sugar coat it but you are straight up a gullible ass mothajuggla if you think those tweets about h5 ranking system are the truth. It probably wasn't finished, I don't believe they had it "optimized for quick matches". Population has nothing to do with it- all you have to do is look at halo3 right now. Probably less than 10k and ranks still work perfectly.

Just gonna leave this here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't find a single game after the playlist update. Any time we get into a lobby, it kicks someone.

Why TS/HCS only :( TS should not be ranked, and all of the game specific lists should have been ranked.

Been searching for like fifteen minutes in a ranked playlist, quit the build twice, nothing. Searched H3, full lobby in 20 seconds. Really dont get ir man

343/Microsoft should either give H5 for free or any other game for free and let people choose. Its just the right thing to do.

Does that fix MCC? What about those who bought an xb1 to play MCC but would have bought a ps4 if any other game was what they wanted to play?

There is only one right solution. Fix MCC FIRST and re-release it, wait one year and then release h5.

That is viewed as impractical. I get it. But it is the right thing to do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

trying to play our first round of the ig tourney and we can't join each other or the guys we're playing....fucking 343 man

Does that fix MCC? What about those who bought an xb1 to play MCC but would have bought a ps4 if any other game was what they wanted to play?

There is only one right solution. Fix MCC FIRST and re-release it, wait one year and then release h5.

That is viewed as impractical. I get it. But it is the right thing to do.

I don't believe MCC will ever be fully functioning. The product fails to perform as advertised. The right thing to do is give us a free game and apologize.

Even if they ever fix it, the population is already nuked. People aren't coming back after so many failed patches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Add and invite for HCS playlist?

I will add but can't play right now, should play in an hour if you're still on

So currently TMCC is sitting behind BF hardline on the xbox one top games section. BF has 25k players currently online. I don't know wether thats good or bad tbh.

Well those 3 v 4 ranked games were fun :/

Would someone educate me on which is the best spawn system cause it seems like Halo 3 is unless i'm missing something like immense teamwork playing a factor or MCC breaking spawns, got fucked so hard on Lockout.

Yeah they've never lied before. Hey how about ranks doing stuff now guys? -insert rolling eyes emoticon here- cos forever on mobile.

Edit: reading that again is hilarious. "Codebase was new" assuming that means what I said; not finished Jesus Christ stop just letting devs spoon you bullshit, this is part of the reason we have mcc

• Downvote (-1) 1

I don't believe MCC will ever be fully functioning. The product fails to perform as advertised. The right thing to do is give us a free game and apologize.

Even if they ever fix it, the population is already nuked. People aren't coming back after so many failed patches.

If 343 gave me h5 for owning mcc all of my faith would be restored in the upper management

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1