CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

All I want to do is play Ranked Team Doubles with my local friends, I don't think I'm asking for the moon here.

The last ranked playlist that I was super invested in was Ranked Doubles in H3 to get my 50. 

I hate to sound over-dramatic, but I doubt I'll hook up my X1 again till they put that back in. Especially with all the quitting, map/gametype, and 5v5 issues the other playlists have. 

So you know how there's description for each playlist? Under Team Slayer and HCS, it still says "Ranking coming soon" after it got released... C'mon 343

• Upvote (+1) 3

pack it up boys ranks aren't coming out yet again today.

they are out lets gooo!!!!

and the hype is gone because they are broken lol.

15 mins between these posts lol

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lol - even when they put out ranks they cant get it right. 

Seriously..... How do people at 343 still have a job?  

tumblr_lnvvttAUbb1qzc8l4o1_250.gif

When 343 are busy "fixing" the game

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ain't gonna sugar coat it but you are straight up a gullible ass mothajuggla if you think those tweets about h5 ranking system are the truth. It probably wasn't finished, I don't believe they had it "optimized for quick matches". Population has nothing to do with it- all you have to do is look at halo3 right now. Probably less than 10k and ranks still work perfectly.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It should ONLY be BR starts. Come on, man. It's 2015 and we are still in the predicament were we can't get one starting weapon.

BR primary

SMG/AR secondary

Simple.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn, I should be fucking excited for ranks, but I'm not. It's been such a long wait that I just don't care now. Maybe once I start playing that spark will come back.

Remember when 343i gave out a free month of gold as an apology?

Well because of that, a friend of the family who was going to pay for my gold for one more year had their card expire, and subsequently cause me to lose my gold membership...today.

Thanks 343!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ain't gonna sugar coat it but you are straight up a gullible ass mothajuggla if you think those tweets about h5 ranking system are the truth. It probably wasn't finished, I don't believe they had it "optimized for quick matches". Population has nothing to do with it- all you have to do is look at halo3 right now. Probably less than 10k and ranks still work perfectly.

Exactly Halo 3 ranks work perfectly but thats Bungie's ranking system. With 343's games they clearly prioritize quicker matches over matching similar skill.

All I want to do is play Ranked Team Doubles with my local friends, I don't think I'm asking for the moon here.

All I heard:

• Upvote (+1) 6