CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

it's funny. that number is so arbitrary. I mean 30 seconds was obviously a mistake all along and changing it is not entirely out of the question... but who picked that weird ass number?

Decisions like that are absolutely how I know the people making those decisions do not have any input from folks familiar with Halo 1 in the slightest...

It's nonsensical. I'd love to see someone explain how they came up with that time...

EDIT: And I'm not really sure I want 4 grenades back in Halo CE 2v2... Am I the only one who feels that it's better with 2? I've moved on, at this point...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Decisions like that are absolutely how I know the people making those decisions do not have any input from folks familiar with Halo 1 in the slightest...

It's nonsensical. I'd love to see someone explain how they came up with that time...

EDIT: And I'm not really sure I want 4 grenades back in Halo CE 2v2... Am I the only one who feels that it's better with 2? I've moved on, at this point...

I can go either way with 2 nades. I miss being able to completely juggle a fresh ov guy off spawn, but without the shot glitch that wouldn't happen as much anyway.

I think fewer nades flying at the dammy port is a good thing though.

Lmao, gonna have to use the Rat Race timer for Dere on my timer app.

To clarify this, rockets on Derelict spawn every 75 seconds on Halo the MCC not every 90 seconds. The first thing I did after the update was go into custom games to test to see if the timer was like OG for rockets on Derelict. 343 really messed up on this one. Test the settings out yourself if you don't believe me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still haven't fixed parties. Play a game, back out, and my friend I'm playing with disappears from the roster/can't leave the stats screen.

After I installed the update my game would not load any maps. So now im having to uninstall and reinstall the game. Hopefully that fixes it SMH...

i heard that some updates require a hard reset on the Xbox One to work properly

shut down the console, then plug the power brick until the LED turns off

then restart the console again and see if it works now

a 2 grenade start feels pretty fine after all those month, i wouldnt complain if it stays that way

its 30secs tho

Derelict would play way better with 2 min on the rocket than 30 sec

just because its no longer in the original state then doesnt mean the gameplay necessarily gets worse, actually 75 seconds is already quite an improvement regardless of the "out of context - respawn time"

sure 75 seconds is a totally weird number, but its at least better than having a rocket spawn every 30 seconds on a map that map

• Upvote (+1) 2