CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

can confirm that the rockets on Dere are not on a 30 second timer

LOLOLOLOL

So I guess I will now be penalized if I quit when someone on the other team leaves and the game turns into a 20 minute 2v1 hide and seek? I'm happy there is a quitting penalty now but there is no way I'm going to sit around trying to find some idiot who decides to hide in the tunnels on Rat Race. That was by far the most annoying thing in previous Halos and I'm assuming they still haven't found an adequate way to deal with those situations.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The patch seems to be downloading incredibly slow for me. Anyone else? 10 minutes in and I'm at 3%

Are there any Xbox One tricks?

Yeah since when does off host do more *damage*? I thought it was more of a bullet magnetism or hitbox thing? either they fixed something that didn't need fixing or they're doing a poor job of explaining it

My first game after the patch was a 5v3 (where 2 50's quit before the game started) and we won 50 to -4. I'm sure it will get better but just thought that was funny :wutface:    :weback:

a patch has no effect on ppl quitting before a game started if they don't care about losing ranks...don't worry too much about that part and just let the quit penalty rape them

LOLOLOLOL

So my question is will I now be penalized if I quit when someone on the other team leaves and the game turns into a 20 minute 2v1 hide and seek? I'm happy there is a quitting penalty now but there is no way I'm going to sit around trying to find some idiot who decides to hide in the tunnels on Rat Race.

yea, i'll just take the L on that one and quit out...lol

How do you tell if you downloaded the patch correctly? It either messed up, or i just downloaded 1.6 gigs in under 2 minutes. And my Xbox wasnt connected to the internet before i turned it on, so it didnt pre-download.

I have Dash in the top left as well.

The patch seems to be downloading incredibly slow for me. Anyone else? 10 minutes in and I'm at 3%

It is always like this. It'll just jump up huge percentages every few minutes until it's done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Search H3 if you have the patch, I've been searching for like 10 mins now, this brings me back to MCC Day 1 :(

DASH SQUAD

It's also funny to watch people forget that it takes like a day for these patches to really kick in when half the people don't have them. 

Gosh you guys are making me wonder if I should get an xb1...

Do not do this, or at least wait till E3 to make a decision. It's right around the corner.

Yeah since when does off host do more *damage*? I thought it was more of a bullet magnetism or hitbox thing? either they fixed something that didn't need fixing or they're doing a poor job of explaining it

Glad I'm not the only one wondering what that note is supposed to mean.

Does everyone else see this white dash?

First thing I noticed.. and it bothers me for some reason. 

As a programmer, trust me, seeing GUI bugs rustles my jimmies. You're not alone.

Also stuck at 3%

Maybe it's more of on host does less damage?? Making us think our shots aren't registering..... I'm grasping at straws here and trying to be optimistic

• Upvote (+1) 1

• Update the “Boxer” controller layout by switching the “switch grenade” and “throw grenade” buttons.

this really pisses me off. I have been lobbying for boxer updates for h2 since the game came out and now they go and do this when it wasn't even an issue? whyonly CE? 

REMEMBER WHEN I MADE THIS FOR YOU, @@Bravo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYGWlPl3Bh0

edit: sorry, moa. I quoted your post and deleted everything you said trying to get a blank quote box for the patch notes

How do you tell if you downloaded the patch correctly? It either messed up, or i just downloaded 1.6 gigs in under 2 minutes. And my Xbox wasnt connected to the internet before i turned it on, so it didnt pre-download.

I have Dash in the top left as well.

^^ Anyone? I'm lost... is 61.6 gigs the correct size after patch?