CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just played a Doubles game of BRs on Midship. Loaded in to an instant blackscreen, respawned into plasma rifles starts. 

Is xbc still dead?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been trying to play Hardcore but every damn game is Lockout. I have never understood the obsession with that shitty map.  I've gotten to the point that I will just quit out once it starts.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

think i just matched shiska from bungie in the doubles playlist....dropped a rampage on him for introducing AA's to halo

• Upvote (+1) 6

Greenie, you're not the target of my angst. You're a grown man with a family, and I understand your perspective. I imagine you're not sending XBL messages to people after games that read "you scrubs would get rekt if I was trying", or something to that effect. Again, my issue isn't that people don't put forth max effort every game. I get that. My issue is when people use that as an attempt to save face or diminish wins after a loss. My issue is the immaturity. The lack of accountability. And I can promise you I will continue to see it in even the best ranked Halo system, because it's pervasive throughout competitive Halo. Most skilled players are insecure, immature adolescents with fragile egos.

I get you now. I agree.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys finding games? I have been searching the CE playlist for about 15 minutes and it hasn't found anything. :/

yea....u got a partner?

I don't know if anybody knows this already but an extremely credible source revealed to me that MCC was put together by a 3rd party company and also admitted they knew about the bugs before release. I'm not doing any exposing, but this pretty much explains everything. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Why can't I grab the sniper from the bottom floor while playing H1 on Derelict? I jump on that little ramp thing below the sniper and my screen says 'hold B to grab'...but it only works like 10% of the time.

I don't know if anybody knows this already but an extremely credible source revealed to me that MCC was put together by a 3rd party company and also admitted they knew about the bugs before release. I'm not doing any exposing, but this pretty much explains everything. 

hEdPUiMW.jpeg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well, to my knowledge it was speculation up until now and I didn't think that people knew that 343 didn't make MCC. (only got into Halo again about 3 months ago and got MCC 1 month ago)

Just saiyan. 

Why can't I grab the sniper from the bottom floor while playing H1 on Derelict? I jump on that little ramp thing below the sniper and my screen says 'hold B to grab'...but it only works like 10% of the time.

This happened to me before, had to swap weapon and then it worked, thankfully hasn't happened since then

Well, to my knowledge it was speculation up until now and I didn't think that people knew that 343 didn't make MCC. (only got into Halo again about 3 months ago and got MCC 1 month ago)

Just saiyan.

We all know they knew MCC was fucked before release. We also know now that not a single soul in their studio had the balls to tell anyone before release. They took our money first and then apologized afterwards like they were caught off guard or something. Now they're telling us Halo 5 has arena multiplayer... It never ends.

• Upvote (+1) 5

i'm not woman nor am i comfortable with another grown man calling me "babe"

Haha, yeah, but was funny.

get outta town.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just saiyan. 

It was never speculation, we've known since the huge GAF leak that most of the work was being done externally. All 343 Industries did was purchase the cheap (very cheap) glue to stick it all together.

It was never speculation, we've known since the huge GAF leak that most of the work was being done externally. All 343 Industries did was purchase the cheap (very cheap) glue to stick it all together.

Wow. I heard it for the first time today from a staff member and had my mind blown. The shadiness of the entire ordeal kinda hit me all at once. 

My proof is that its a completely unfilled niche of the MCC. This is supposed to be the ultimate fan collection, why would you only allow people to play 2v2 Halo CE outside of customs, especially since this is the first time Halo CE has worked well online? MCC's population will die even more if you don't offer a playlist that for many people defined their Halo CE experience (4v4 BG CTF). If you were around back in the XBC days, that was literally 90% of the hosted rooms; CTF on Blood Gulch all the time. Red vs. Blue, which has become ingrained in Halo culture, was based entirely around that one gametype, yet it's not even an option in the "definitive" Halo collection?

Sometimes niches just aren't big enough to be worth filling. Nuff said.

• Downvote (-1) 5

Sometimes niches just aren't big enough to be worth filling. Nuff said.

that CE niche will probably stay the most vital within the MCC community through the entire Xbox One livetime (assuming CE gets fully fixed ofc)

aside from that the CE community doesnt care for those "other" halo titles, its not like a second CE playlist would mean less population in H2, H3, H4 or H2A playlists