CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Actually talking of Aussies, I watched Chopper the other day, great film.

Anyway on topic, I'm pretty sure MCC will be dead by the time H5 is out, if there's only around 20k on now days imagine the hit that'll take once everyone moves onto H5.

Its made me rethink my idea of not playing MCC untill they fix it, I should probably play classic Halo while its still possible as its end its probably near.

My dad sold that cunt's wife a house lol. She was pretty scared of him and wanted to move out. Fairly sure the son got expelled from the high school I went to lmao.

I'm glad that it's not working for the Aussies.  That accent is so annoying it makes me want to quit the game every time I hear one.

Why is this guy still present on this forum mods?

Edit

Ffs look what you've done lol

My dad sold that cunt's wife a house lol. She was pretty scared of him and wanted to move out. Fairly sure the son got expelled from the high school I went to lmao.

No joke? Hahah

No joke? Hahah

Srs lol. The school I went to is highly prestigious, (2nd oldest school in aus) they were itching to get that kid expelled lol. Not sure what he did tho. 

Srs lol. The school I went to is highly prestigious, (2nd oldest school in aus) they were itching to get that kid expelled lol. Not sure what he did tho.

Haha, that guy had some big problems.

totally false. 

English Dubs vs English subs are not even comparable. You lose so much of the native humor and expression with a dub. 

On topic, MCC still sucks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got the MCC Bundle over the weekend. I've had the app crash twice in two very short playing sessions. Once on an H2C game of Lockout and another loading Warlord. On a few H2A loading screens I'll get that jittery music when the map is loading but eventually it will load. I've noticed if I shut the console off in the menus and come back to it the app will still be "running" and if I try and search it will never find a game. I have to quit the app after I'm doing playing to ensure a smoother ride.

whats the likelihood of still getting a refund for this garbage?

Should I even try to call msft?

*i bought this digitally.

whats the likelihood of still getting a refund for this garbage?

Should I even try to call msft?

*i bought this digitally.

No refunds for digital copies unfortunately

ive heard of people getting mcc refunds tho.

You can get one refund for a digital copy per year, but it has to be in the first 30 days.

You can get one refund for a digital copy per year, but it has to be in the first 30 days.

Not true, I got a refund the second month MCC was out, the guy gave me no trouble at all. 

All depends on who you talk to on Xbox Support chat. Some of them will, some of them wont.

All depends on who you talk to on Xbox Support chat. Some of them will, some of them wont.

im so frustrated that they cant make this game work. not sure how they even call it substantially better when there is awful lag stuttering in every hce game.

So uh what's up with MCC? I heard CE is 2v2 but where's the update

MM Updates=/=Patches

I just want some transparency, not ambiguity. "Various fixes" is basically saying nothing. Tell us what you're going to fix/try to fix. 

I just want some transparency, not ambiguity. "Various fixes" is basically saying nothing. Tell us what you're going to fix/try to fix. 

I agree that it's frustrating.  I'm no defender of 343, but I can't say I blame them.  It's a no win situation for them.  The last thing they want to do is list specifics and then not be able to follow through.  Whether we like it or not, they probably don't know what fixes will actually make it into each content update until they're actually finalized (which may not be until right before they release it?).

Lol yeah 343 learned to be as vague as possible with their community updates after their first like 5 patches didn't work like their patch notes indicated.

• Upvote (+1) 4

2vs2 Halo CE is pretty unplayable at the moment in my opinion. Either you have host and can't do shit, your teammate has host and can't do shit, or the other team has host and is no competition.

Seriously though, 50% of either team is worthless.

Everyone should play similar to 'on host '. Off host the bullet magnetism and aim assist is insane. The sniper rifle shoots out sideways for a headshot off host.

2vs2 Halo CE is pretty unplayable at the moment in my opinion. Either you have host and can't do shit, your teammate has host and can't do shit, or the other team has host and is no competition.

Seriously though, 50% of either team is worthless.

Everyone should play similar to 'on host '. Off host the bullet magnetism and aim assist is insane. The sniper rifle shoots out sideways for a headshot off host.

But everything is on dedis

The only thing I have been struggling on in CE is giving my teamates random spawns. Ive brushed up on it using that halo spawns site and think ive gotten better.

Anyone wanna run matchmaking?

I love CE but it's fucking rage inducing going in alone against people who know what they're doing, getting 41 kills, and barely losing because my random has to go 3 and god damn 30... Like, my lord I literally hate every single playlist in this game playing alone. It's damn near fucking impossible to win. Literally.

Press Y when you spawn and stop using the goddamn assault rifle!!!  >=[

/rage

• Upvote (+1) 2