CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Could someone link me to the official sources of who produced what in MCC. I know certain affinity did the multiplayer but this guy just won't believe me :kappa:

343 was responsible for the interface and servers.

Could someone link me to the official sources of who produced what in MCC. I know certain affinity did the multiplayer but this guy just won't believe me :kappa:

Here's the unofficial map of outsourced parts:

delta.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do you think adding ranked playlist will rebuild the population? If not, what will it take to bring back a large playerbase? And I wonder how big of a population it would take to make the ranked playlist effective? 

Honestly, the only things that are going to bring the population numbers up are completely fixing the game, implementing ranks, then basically forcing the game down people's throats with massive advertising towards it being a Games for Gold title for a month. Put it right on the front page when people start up their XBones. G4G, Halo MCC is free, completely fixed, and ready for the world. Literally advertise that the game works 100% and give it away. Also include ODST when it's finally available. Don't charge extra for it. Just give it to people as a token of good faith.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone familiar with Batch's posting pattern would know that it was in jest.  Also, "worst CE player confirmed" is kind of a clue.  Just take it down a notch man.  Too high strung.

Says the guy who rage quit when playing against guests in Lockout.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, the only things that are going to bring the population numbers up are completely fixing the game, implementing ranks, then basically forcing the game down people's throats with massive advertising towards it being a Games for Gold title for a month. Put it right on the front page when people start up their XBones. G4G, Halo MCC is free, completely fixed, and ready for the world. Literally advertise that the game works 100% and give it away. Also include ODST when it's finally available. Don't charge extra for it. Just give it to people as a token of good faith.

Yeah, too bad Halo isn't owned by Valve or Riot or some company with any common sense.

Microsoft + Free = System error

• Upvote (+1) 3

Between myself, Hardway and Jawshe we have enough rage to power a city.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, too bad Halo isn't owned by Valve or Riot or some company with any common sense.

Microsoft + Free = System error

Yeah, they got the money they want, but know that when it works, more people will buy it so they will make more. It's sad money is all they are looking at. On some level I hope to hell that H5 fails and maybe even H6 and people quit buying Halo stuff so that MS and 343 realize there is more to a product that making money and you have to actually treat your customers with respect. A campaign that no one really wants to play in HD... no one cares... That's not a fan service, thats a cop out.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Says the guy who rage quit when playing against guests in Lockout.

Yeah it wasn't fun. They weren't fun to play against, and you weren't fun to play with.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is no one playing Hardcore? Searched last night with 8ball, Censored and Spainiard and we kept getting matched with randoms

Is no one playing Hardcore? Searched last night with 8ball, Censored and Spainiard and we kept getting matched with ransoms

Are they keeping you hostage until 343 add Ranks to MCC?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Are they keeping you hostage until 343 add Ranks to MCC?

Whoops. Iphone has a mind of its own

Havok kidnapper confirmed.

Hard Way dishing out the ISH ISH BURNS confirmed

get off my nuts bro

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is no one playing Hardcore? Searched last night with 8ball, Censored and Spainiard and we kept getting matched with randoms

All these people are randoms lol. Thats all thats left outside of like 1 percent
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All these people are randoms lol. Thats all thats left outside of like 1 percent

Well that's just sad lol.

Customs it is!

Anyone wanna partner up in CE? I've pooped on a few fellow forumers so far but really wanna up my game, need people to play customs with to learn 2v2/spawn control.

Yeah it wasn't fun. They weren't fun to play against, and you weren't fun to play with.

Not as fun as me and batchy eh?

"Is the master chief who we think he is?"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone wanna partner up in CE? I've pooped on a few fellow forumers so far but really wanna up my game, need people to play customs with to learn 2v2/spawn control.

where you from? I can show you stuff tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 2

Surprised nobodies snapped and stormed 343s HQ with an assault rifle

Remember unless it has a selective fire mode it's not an assault rifle.

#themoreyouknow

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anyone else getting really bad frame rate lag on shrine?? Every match I've had today on shrine has been horrible for me.

Is anyone else getting really bad frame rate lag on shrine?? Every match I've had today on shrine has been horrible for me.

I've had what felt like very slight stuttering. Nothing on the same level as Stonetown drops but it definitely doesn't feel 100% smooth.