CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Isn't h3 the only one that is working? 

Considering H3 on MCC is the only aiming that is very annoying, I'd say no. It might be because I'm so used to H3 on 360 but there has to be a reason why aiming seems perfectly fine on CE/H2 but not on H3.

Considering H3 on MCC is the only aiming that is very annoying, I'd say no. It might be because I'm so used to H3 on 360 but there has to be a reason why aiming seems perfectly fine on CE/H2 but not on H3.

Feels a lot smoother/sharper to me

"Shooting across Hang Em takes no skill"

@@Jawshe worst CE player confirmed

Hmm. How do I go about this gem? Let's see.

I made that comment yesterday, in private by the way. But hey, thanks for sharing Batchford. Thanks for taking a comment I had made last night to you that was totally justified and then taking it completely out of context, then posting it on a public forum for all to see.

I was simply stating that they need to fix the CE pistol in MCC. As of right now, in MCC, it is random. You have no idea how much to lead by across such a long distance from game to game. This is because leading varies based on connection. Then, add to that the slight spread the pistol has amplified by the distance of Hang em, and you have a random ass pistol. Again, it worked in OG on LAN, but online it is really hard to take seriously. I said that when I shot at a guest an entire clip and none of my shots registered. I also recall you and I getting 3 shot by guests and laughing at how stupid it was, but again, thanks for conveniently leaving that part out. I really hope they can fix the pistol in MCC.

As for my skill in CE, I admit that I have a lot to learn. I have been playing a few games here and there, but I don't play it nearly as much as some of you. I have been learning from several highly skilled players such as DirtMigirt, Zak is on Fire, NTG Phree, and Zyos himself. Check my game history if you don't believe me. Funny enough, all of these players all share my feelings of the pistol in MCC and of Hang em. But I guess Mila Kunis knows more about CE than them.

My comment about Derelict was that it is a coin toss on anything other than 2v2 because it literally is as such. You can force spawns, yes, but you can't do it consistently on 3v3/4v4 and sometimes the game gives you a random spawn up top, which can completely alter the rest of the game. That is random. I love every map on CE except for Derelict because I simply don't like how the spawning works and how there is nothing on the bottom of the map. Again, lots of good players have admitted to this as well.

I got served by Snipy because hes been playing CE since the old days and doesn't play anything else. Of course I'm going to lose to Snipy and Patch when I've got random MM team mates on CE. Maybe if you were paying attention, you would have seen Snipy's comment to me on his stream saying that I played really well considering. Again though, thanks for being such a wonderful mentor Batch. Your random decision to attack me on here kind of blindsided me to be honest. I don't recall getting into an argument with you or anything, so maybe you're just a jackass to friends? Class act.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Okay so I've finally got around to playing Halo again and I gotta say, the H2 shield regen noise is fucking stupid. KRSCHKRSHKRSHRKSHRSRKRSH. It's the same audio cue for being shot so when my shield regens I always have half the kneejerk reaction of OH SHIT TAKE COVER.

Really what's up with that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay so I've finally got around to playing Halo again and I gotta say, the H2 shield regen noise is fucking stupid. KRSCHKRSHKRSHRKSHRSRKRSH. It's the same audio cue for being shot so when my shield regens I always have half the kneejerk reaction of OH SHIT TAKE COVER.

Really what's up with that.

I remember it did that on Xbox OG too. Its like your shield glitches as its recharging sometimes, but not all the time. Really confusing and annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Batchford's just trying to stir up drama so everyone forgets he quit out against Patch.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Batchford's just trying to stir up drama so everyone forgets he quit out against Patch.  :lxthul:

IT WAS SITRI DAMN IT

How does the pistol work in CE exactly? I get that mcc is wonky and lead distance is affected by host but sometimes it feels like you need to lead up close, is this just mcc or is it something to do with how the pistol fires?.

How does the pistol work in CE exactly? I get that mcc is wonky and lead distance is affected by host but sometimes it feels like you need to lead up close, is this just mcc or is it something to do with how the pistol fires?.

The bullets definitely have travel time, so you have to lead more when out at farther distances, but I'm also not sure if the bullet has a preemptive registry time within the host-client system that causes an initial bullet lag as well, requiring you to lead up close. It's kind of hard to discern. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its because we haven't had a 343 employee here recently to act as a lightning rod for all of Beyond. Now we are breaking down and striking each other. Where's Frankie when you need him?

Also, you didn't have to lead point blank in CE OG, but in MCC you have to lead even in close gun fights which is a joke. Theres definitely way more aim assist too in MCC. Host feels like OG sometimes, so I hope they patch off-host to feel like on-host.

*Runs back into anti-Batchford flame bunker*

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Has anybody ever had this happen to them in Halo CE on the MCC port where you can carry three weapons at a time? It has only ever happened to me once.  https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xxcloud7xx/video/665215

I was legit thinking.. Man, nothing is going on... He stayed in that room changing weapons like a moron...

And then, it hit me, in slow motion, the fact that you have 3 weapons. Hahahaha. Didn't read your post, just clicked the link. But no, never happened me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was legit thinking.. Man, nothing is going on... He stayed in that room changing weapons like a moron...

And then, it hit me, in slow motion, the fact that you have 3 weapons. Hahahaha. Didn't read your post, just clicked the link. But no, never happened me.

Yeah for a second I thought I didn't pick up the shotgun because when I tried to switch to it, the game made me switch to the PR instead. It took a moment for me to realize that I was holding three weapons at a time instead of two. I was flipping out, I thought I was playing Destiny for a second lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off topic, is there a way to change my Username for this site? Ive changed my Xbox live gamertag and would like it to have it here as well.

Thanks in advance

If you buy premium, you're given the option to change your username. Don't think there is any other way. I've been wanting to change mine for quiet a bit now too.

is the game fixed yet? haven´t played in months :(

Kind of

Hit registration is much much better

But

Halo 3 still doesn't have mlg gametypes

Games still end when the host quits

You can't join customs in progress

No ranks

Kind of

Hit registration is much much better

But

Halo 3 still doesn't have mlg gametypes

Games still end when the host quits

You can't join customs in progress

No ranks

So the game is still broken

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you buy premium, you're given the option to change your username. Don't think there is any other way. I've been wanting to change mine for quiet a bit now too.

Ok thanks man...gonna subscribe right now then...$25 is well worth it for a year

• Upvote (+1) 1

is the game fixed yet? haven´t played in months :(

If you are from anywhere other than Australia or New Zealand, then somewhat.

If you are from either of the places I just mentioned, I have some bad news........