CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The only reason people say Bungie was better is because the Halo games under there name were better. 

....Isn't that the point?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel so depressed getting games and EVERYONE votes for Halo 3. Am I alone in this cruel world?

• Upvote (+1) 1

....Isn't that the point?

No. Everyone knows Bungie didn't give two shits about the more competitive Halo community. They wouldn't have acted any different if their Halo games were bad.

No. Everyone knows Bungie didn't give two shits about the more competitive Halo community. They wouldn't have acted any different if their Halo games were bad.

But their games were better than h4. That is the point. They didn't lie overtly with malice. They didn't sell a sinking ship only to jump ship. They did have a hell of a lot more response to the community. If they didn't show the type of interest in competitive halo at least you knew where they stood. 343 is lying to everyone including themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 6

And 343 just pretends to care and then puts dumb bullshit in their games, but that's ok because they'll give us toggles in custom games.  :rolleyes:

I'm not saying Bungie would be any better nowadays (we would probably be getting Halo 5: Destiny), but the games they have created have easily been better than anything 343 has produced and that's all we can really judge, as neither company really cares. We know that Bungie was at the very least capable.. we have yet to see that much out of 343.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I feel so depressed getting games and EVERYONE votes for Halo 3. Am I alone in this cruel world?

I don't like it because half the time the maps won't load.

Wait...Zyos has been playing some CE? Haha that's great! Does he still have it?

He's still good if that's what you're asking

• Upvote (+1) 1

^That's the problem, it had far too many BTB maps from the start, map selection should reflect population so splitting it 50/50 (or 6/10) is just stupid, easily one of the dumbest things about halo 4, which is saying a lot.

H4 has solid big team maps. Shame the community went to shit. No one talks or cares.

Also no rnaks

CE BTB maps are better, H2 BRB maps are better and H3 BTB maps are better, H4 is mediocre in every aspect, i tried playing it when everyone vote for it but there aren't even power weapons on the map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CE BTB maps are better, H2 BRB maps are better and H3 BTB maps are better, H4 is mediocre in every aspect, i tried playing it when everyone vote for it but there aren't even power weapons on the map.

Eeehhh...wat? There are plenty of power weapons on the maps in BTB H4.

Ehh, I have to disagree. Bungie at least made good Halo games. The best thing 343 has done so far is patch Reach, aside from that it's mostly just been disappointment after disappointment. Halo 4 ended up worse than Reach ever was, MCC has been broken for months, and Halo 5 really doesn't look that promising.

Bungie's whole success was build upon CE which was a lucky accident more or less. I hate to defend 343, but at least Halo 5 will be the first Halo game to be better than its predecessor.

Also, we would have never gotten Halo 4 how it was without Reach.

Bungie's whole success was build upon CE which was a lucky accident more or less. I hate to defend 343, but at least Halo 5 will be the first Halo game to be better than its predecessor.

Also, we would have never gotten Halo 4 how it was without Reach.

Ehhhh... I don't know default H4 was probably > default Reach but H5 will be the first to be better than the previous iteration from any perspective. V7 was hands down better than H4 but that was such a small portion of the game outside of our little world over here on beyond. Bloom was just so SO bad the way it was implemented. You just can't have shooting be bad in a shooter lol

Two quick clips from a game of Halo 3 last night. So good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Soooo i was pissed and losing hope with all these bad team mates and i jumped into theater to understand them, i found out most of them are just clueless about how to play because they are new and there is nothing that teach them how to properly play halo (THANKS CoD). Now, i will try to help them whenever i can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXauqxbrNnw

It looks like the dude jumped onto YouTube, searched Halo 3 Hiding Spots and tried to do it in a matchmaking game. 

That last clip killed me though.

Soooo i was pissed and losing hope with all these bad team mates and i jumped into theater to understand them, i found out most of them are just clueless about how to play because they are new and there is nothing that teach them how to properly play halo (THANKS CoD). Now, i will try to help them whenever i can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXauqxbrNnw

he fought the lift an the lift won

• Upvote (+1) 2

Being constructive and helping new players instead of complaining about them on an online forum?

That's not my Team Beyond anymore.

• Downvote (-1) 1