CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I find it odd that this game's population has risen...the lag stuttering makes the game completely unplayable. But then again...this is console gaming, so maybe the general population just thinks that's the norm.

i'm sick of this fucking quitting shit....90% of games will have one or more players quitting....fuckin christ...can't even fully enjoy playing this god damn game...

ADD THE GOD DAMN RANKS....for the love of all that is fuckin halo

• Upvote (+1) 4

As bad as 343 is, Bungie was worse.

Both are bad in their own way. However, he didn't say Bungie is better, rather that they're traitors for handing the franchise for a dev like 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bungie ran out of passion for Halo after 3.

Imagine them making Halo games without the passion and drive, imagine the final product after hype.

do they have replays of the halo 2 classic thing pros streamed the other day

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bungie ran out of passion for Halo after 3.

Imagine them making Halo games without the passion and drive, imagine the final product after hype.

They did.

It was called Destiny.

• Upvote (+1) 8

wow the 343 pro team was stacked....would have really liked to see naded, legit, victory in place of some the guys not named ogre2...pretty crazy those guys came back and were able to dominate so hard when they dont even play competitively anymore.

also sucked it was xbl

• Upvote (+1) 1

As bad as 343 is, Bungie was worse.

Ehh, I have to disagree. Bungie at least made good Halo games. The best thing 343 has done so far is patch Reach, aside from that it's mostly just been disappointment after disappointment. Halo 4 ended up worse than Reach ever was, MCC has been broken for months, and Halo 5 really doesn't look that promising.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Battlefield Hardline is out so some BF4 players moved on to that game, BF4 is at 10th place at the moment.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them go back to BF4. After playing both that's probably what I'll do.

As he called Phil a worthless f... I was saying those same words. People have said Phil could make a difference but clearly he lacks integrity like the rest of them.

Batman's analysis is very good. The only things I would add is bf4 was DICE's game. MCC is not 343's game. It's not totally business but also a complete lack of interest. They simply feel burdened to have to fix games published before 343 was even established. And this leads me to another issue...

343 says they are all in to make a competitive halo but they hate competitive halo and they love abilities halo. They have lied to us so much now they can't tell themselves the truth any longer.

His assumption is correct.. They will never fix MCC. Halo 5 is their end game. Their devs are completely invested in h5 to prove they can bring something to the table worthy of their paycheck.

Competitive halo is done.

So true, pretty sure they said that this game was a gift from them to us. I wish this game never came out

The only reason people say Bungie was better is because the Halo games under there name were better. 

Which is a completely valid reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1