CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Naw man, I sympathize completely. During the last few months of h3, you'd run into the same Europeans every game, it's one of the things I fear the most with dedis. It would be cool if they included an option to search within/outside the region. Similar to the search options you could tinker with in h3.

Naw man, I sympathize completely. During the last few months of h3, you'd run into the same Europeans every game, it's one of the things I fear the most with dedis. It would be cool if they included an option to search within/outside the region. Similar to the search options you could tinker with in h3.

No thanks. Would not want another H3 on 360 experience of playing foreign people every other game. Stay the fuck out of North American games please.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 15

No thanks. Would not want another H3 on 360 experience of playing foreign people every other game. Stay the fuck out of North American games please.

Let's not get into the America vs the world stuff, it never ends well.

Also, I played h3 almost non stop from 2010-2014 and I got American host in MLG 80% of the time, 95% if i searched solo, solo it would basically be me and 7 Americans almost every game.

I guess you could say Patch Stay, Batchford leave.

Ba dum tish

Anyone from the UK have trouble finding game around this time of day?

I always search with friends late at night, I'm guessing when all the americans are awake. Kind of has me worried for the population of Halo in Europe :/

I always search with friends late at night, I'm guessing when all the americans are awake. Kind of has me worried for the population of Halo in Europe :/

@@Andy @@Rambles

Its not even worth trying to play during the day UK time

Most people from Europe are at work or school and everyone from the US is sleeping

Its not even worth trying to play during the day UK time

Most people from Europe are at work or school and everyone from the US is sleeping

Dang that completely sucks! I'm glad I don't live in EU :kappa:

I play with @@Batchford all the time and my games don't lag at all. It depends on their connection really.

I wanted an app for my iPad, and I found an excellent one. In the app store, it's just called 'Halo 1 Timer'. It's outstanding.

Yeah I have the phone app too but vaders is like comfort food or something, been using it for a decade.

I have no issues finding games any time of the day even in the UK. 

Ever since they "fixed" the game, i lag out of every other 3rd game, and it's laggy in a lot of games, weird. 

Ever since they "fixed" the game, i lag out of every other 3rd game, and it's laggy in a lot of games, weird. 

That's because the game is still far away from being fixed... I still have trouble forming parties... etc. just a shit show my friend.

All I play is CE, h2c and occasionally h2a and I don't really have gameplay issues other than occasional lag in h2a. Maybe there are still gameplay issues but I really don't notice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I play is CE, h2c and occasionally h2a and I don't really have gameplay issues other than occasional lag in h2a. Maybe there are still gameplay issues but I really don't notice.

Yeah - only playing CE and H2C, I don't have many gameplay issues to report outside of the poor matchmaking experience related to quitters and a lack of skill-based matching.

That, and the settings in THC need tweaked, and CE needs to be 2v2.