CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

how is that being up 343's asses? I don't see anyone praising or forgiving or defending 343 for this whole debacle

I'd say recommending it to friends and getting buzzed about a console bundle for a game that STILL is yet to be the game we're promised is praising 343. Any time you recommend a game to some one, you're praising the developers for their product.

Hopefully someone can enlighten me on this, is it possible to add Join in Progress at this point?  Or is it too late?

Disclaimer:

For Custom games only!

• Upvote (+1) 1

who is up their asses? Beyond members? surely this is a joke

If you are not spiteful you must be blowing 343. Only two options allowed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you are not spiteful you must be blowing 343. Only two options allowed.

In a consumer market you either support something or you don't. You cant "kind of" buy a product. If you recommend something and someone buys it that is directly supporting the person selling it. Welcome to the world of video games where the only thing that matters is sales. Games are getting worse and worse, and until people stop buying them, they will never get better. People recommending this crap to others are literally the problem in the gaming market today. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd say recommending it to friends and getting buzzed about a console bundle for a game that STILL is yet to be the game we're promised is praising 343. Any time you recommend a game to some one, you're praising the developers for their product.

no, that's praising the product or service. You can recommend your friend the newest iphone because it suites them better than a droid, but that doesn't mean you're praising apple for making it or forgiving them for all the poor factory conditions and exploiting labor laws that drive many of their workers to suicide as a result

Hopefully someone can enlighten me on this, is it possible to add Join in Progress at this point?  Or is it too late?

Disclaimer:

For Custom games only!

Of course it's not. But who knows how many months it will take them to add something that should have been in on launch day as a basic feature around since 2004.

no, that's praising the product or service. You can recommend your friend the newest iphone because it suites them better than a droid, but that doesn't mean you're praising apple for making it or forgiving them for all the poor factory conditions and exploiting labor laws that drive many of their workers to suicide as a result

And the product or service is made by apple, thus you're essentially praising them. Without apple, there is no product or service in the first place. By recommending that product to a friend, they are lining apples pockets up with money. If I have a problem with a company, I won't be handing over my money to them, which is why I personally haven't ever owned an apple product in my life.

Awesome stuff @Moa 

Seriously, good job. /kudos

Hope we can see more from you! Specifically a nice return piece after that hype-ass event and a semi-playable MCC now. 

How do you tag people on the forums? I'm too old for the internet now I guess.

Just @ followed by their username it should work

@@Zandermannnn

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCS playlist by yourself is a fucking horrid time

Damn near every playlist by yourself is terrible. The last time we had great matchmaking was Halo 3 (H4 did do a good job of matching players once those invisible ranks came out tho).

• Upvote (+1) 3

Every time I play BTB people pick Halo 4 over Halo 1 or 2 or 3 and it makes me want to cri

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every time I play BTB people pick Halo 4 over Halo 1 or 2 or 3 and it makes me want to cri

Don't worry, randoms will find a way to make you cry on CE BTB, regardless if you enjoy CE.

I do not understand this at all.

Seriously, Halo 4 and Halo 3 are both STILL PLAYABLE AND HAVE BEEN FOR 8-3 years. The three games H1,H2 and H2A haven't been playable for a very long time, in Halo 1's case, never online.

People keep voting for the two games that are STILL playable on Xbox 360. 

Extremely frustrating when you bought MCC specifically for Halo 1 & 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1