CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

cant deny cod contributed.

This is not limited to video games. People are just sore losers. People quit board games, pickup basketball ect all the time.

Mostly everything sounds great. But not gonna renew my Gold Until they fix Halo 3 Sound And aiming issues, which they seem to be ignoring.

Meanwhile at EPIC games..

Still can't believe this's a pre-alpha build.

That was so frustrating to watch for some reason...

"Don't leave the room until you get the coins! It's not that hard!"

WTF is wrong with me...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still having to restart the game to find matches sometimes. 

However, the simple fact that I can do this in CE makes me happy. (this is like 99% pistol)

IRr39td.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still having to restart the game to find matches sometimes. 

However, the simple fact that I can do this in CE makes me happy. (this is like 99% pistol)

IRr39td.jpg

you are still bad...  :kappa:

it would be nice to play with you in CE sometime

I can't finish a single game (except for BTB) without at least 50% of one team quitting.

How are Australians finding the patch?  I'm yet to give it a shot since I moved out... my XB1 stayed at home.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't finish a single game (except for BTB) without at least 50% of one team quitting.

Welcome to the new age Halo player, will quit immediately when the other team puts up the slightest bit of resistance. Even if 343i finally gets ranks for all the playlists they are still going to have to put some kind of anti-quit system in place, IMO.

@@Frankie are there any plans for MCC to become a permanent central hub for the Halo games?  Has there been any thought to integrating Halo 5 with it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Frankie are there any plans for MCC to become a permanent central hub for the Halo games?  Has there been any thought to integrating Halo 5 with it?

Because I need another playlist to skip on my way down to the CE one.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is the really problem with Halo. Every other shooter has JiP these days and people are so used to it that they just back out. Idk if ranks will even help, but hopefully it'll at least slow the issue. The past 3 months I don't think i've finished a game with both teams full:/

@@Frankie are there any plans for MCC to become a permanent central hub for the Halo games? Has there been any thought to integrating Halo 5 with it?

I actually find that a real cool idea Tbh.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN <\3

I just don't understand, Team slayer feels like just another Halo 3 playlist and while i love h3, the reason i go to TS is to play the best option out of the three halos, i just got Elongation BRs, Standoff ARs and Chill Out, guess what won.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How are Australians finding the patch?  I'm yet to give it a shot since I moved out... my XB1 stayed at home.

It hasn't done a lot for us. Still matching with the same 30 odd players. Still only consistently get games in the Team Slayer playlist. Maps in H3 still don't load sometimes. HCE games also feel laggy A LOT.

But hey, there is a cool new dynamic background in the matchmaking lobby....................

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just out of curiosity, how does the game work for those of you that digitally downloaded the game? Because for my friend the game is busted beyond belief and his is a digital download. I have a hard copy and it has gotten better with every patch.

Just out of curiosity, how does the game work for those of you that digitally downloaded the game? Because for my friend the game is busted beyond belief and his is a digital download. I have a hard copy and it has gotten better with every patch.

It's working alright for me now. Usually get matched pretty fast + even starts.

Had some bad problems earlier this afternoon, but it's working just fine right now.