CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So, boot up MCC. Xbox turns into a white noise machine for a couple minutes.

Alright.

Okay.

you want to play? you got skype?

you want to play? you got skype?

Sure, Combat Evolved? My Skype account got lost. :/

I've been practicing a little so hopefully things pan out. :P

Sure, Combat Evolved? My Skype account got lost. :/

I've been practicing a little so hopefully things pan out. :P

we are playing H2C first then CE if that is okay

Any one else ever rarely get the option for BR starts? seems to always be 'Team slayer. Team slayer, objective' 

I thought this was a competitive forum / website for halo....

Who really cares that kids quit out of matchmaking anyways...i mean aren't most people on this site playing HCS Customs

I have been playing halo online since 2004...since then its always been quitters / de-rankers / people standby & or force host and even to the point where the mod the game for kills. 

The skill gap from people who play matchmaking all day to those in custom games lobby is crazy so my suggestion is build a network of friends and play customs.

If not i don't see any of your experiences changing any with this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 13

These ODST guys are getting crazy

glcDtOa.gif

They're just so excited that their game is coming to the MCC

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought this was a competitive forum / website for halo....

Who really cares that kids quit out of matchmaking anyways...i mean aren't most people on this site playing HCS Customs

I have been playing halo online since 2004...since then its always been quitters / de-rankers / people standby & or force host and even to the point where the mod the game for kills. 

The skill gap from people who play matchmaking all day to those in custom games lobby is crazy so my suggestion is build a network of friends and play customs.

If not i don't see any of your experiences changing any with this game.

I'm not going to stop playing Matchmaking and limit myself to custom games when my friends get online. I'd rather they fix the bigger issue.

The comments disgust me.

" 343 didn't had the time to fix the issues before the release because they had to put 4 damn games in one. Soon there will be 5, but for now on. Let's stop whining about 343i and TMCC" - ConverseMass

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea its still not fixed and like I expected there is a host of new bugs.

Apart from the fact that I still get the occasional 3v4, a good portion of the games start setting up, only to be forever stuck in the scoreboard just before the match starts. I've also had to restart the search multiple times in some playlists because it got stuck in the searching for more players loop.

If this was the patch they had released one month in I said good job, but this late and considering the fact we are only going to be getting monthly updates from now on it really just barely edges out too little too late.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm actually going to play this for the first time in over a month this weekend... :O

How is there still 10 fucking people in Rumble Pit?

Same reason CE is still 3v3, H2A is still 5v5 and Team Ball isn't here. They didn't want to fuck with playlists alongside the update in case something broke.

We'll probably get more info about it in the next community update which should be coming tomorrow or tonight?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hell something is already fucking broke, and when I say something I mean everything. It's literally unacceptable after nearly 2 months with no update.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Hell something is already fucking broke, and when I say something I mean everything. It's literally unacceptable after nearly 2 months with no update.

Do you mean nearly 2 days?

Well party chat issue's are still a thing.  Also had to quit the build twice today after not having to at all yesterday. Think that might just be MS POS console though because I have to quit the game a lot when playing NHL.

I'm happy that I'm able to find players consistently quick now, however, the game is still shit because of the amount of people that quit that don't get what they want.  It's fucking infuriating.  They better say something about ranks soon.  I don't know how much longer I can last.